Preview Round 9: Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Sunday 16/05/2021 @ 1:10 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterman still has the ankle injury, right?

Play Langford in the forward line. Keep Guelfi in. Have Bryan as the emergency.

Mark Stevens said the Stringer injury isn’t severe. 1-2 weeks.

A ruck as sub?

Waterman still has the ankle injury, right?

Play Langford in the forward line. Keep Guelfi in. Have Bryan as the emergency.

Mark Stevens said the Stringer injury isn’t severe. 1-2 weeks.
RIP Jake

Waterman for Stringer is obvious if, Waterman fit.
Cox needs a young man break and Jones not far behind but the next two weeks is so ' we need them both'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've had a few respectable losses this year, we can't keep having them. We need to start building confidence in the kids that we are on the right track. These next 2 weeks, hopefully we come away with 2 wins.

You'd hope at least one of Fremantle at home or North is a W. Ideally Fremantle is a win, and North we put in a good 4 quarter effort like we did against the Saints and really put them away.

In: Waterman (if fit), Guelfi

Out: Stringer (inj), Ham (dropped)

Ham to sub.

is Ham versatile enough as a sub? i guess being afraid of contact is a transferrable skill to all areas of the ground....

I wouldn't mind seeing Ambrose as a sub. A fresh Ambrose will be hazardous to the skeletal structure of Freo players.

is Ham versatile enough as a sub? i guess being afraid of contact is a transferrable skill to all areas of the ground....

I wouldn't mind seeing Ambrose as a sub. A fresh Ambrose will be hazardous to the skeletal structure of Freo players.

Someone like Cutler works well as a sub because he's a very strong runner that can cut you up on the outside, Ambrose is only one of those two.

I think we'll see Cutler / Zaharakis as the sub, Guelfi in to the 22, Langford playing more minutes forward.

Ambrose isn't really analogus to Stringer in how they play. Ham if dropped should play a full game in the VFL instead of have a week off as the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back