Game Day Round 9 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone in a similar position and have Powell and Marshall?
Not sure what to do as there is no good rookie downgrade options to get Powell to and only have scott on my foward bench so neither will be a good player to field.

Marshall to gawn, Powell to a rookie

Marshall to gawn, leave Powell on field with a huge be, downgrade kozi.

Marshall to hickey, Powell to jelly?

Anyone in a similar position and have Powell and Marshall?
Not sure what to do as there is no good rookie downgrade options to get Powell to and only have scott on my foward bench so neither will be a good player to field.

Marshall to gawn, Powell to a rookie

Marshall to gawn, leave Powell on field with a huge be, downgrade kozi.

Marshall to hickey, Powell to jelly?

I need to get rid of Farrar and Parks off field and get rid of Powell at the same time.

I think I can do it, but it's going to be tricky....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a big quarter, if he can get 60+ I'll be ok with holding him.
Frustrating because I had Harmes in for him mid week but decided to cash out Devrob thinking he wouldn't hit his BE, he crushed it and is set for price rises while Sholl is scoring me less and field and will drop 30k

I need to get rid of Farrar and Parks off field and get rid of Powell at the same time.

I think I can do it, but it's going to be tricky....
Next week is going to be interesting. There’s a bunch of cash cow to downgrade, but no decent rookies to trade in. O’Connor might be an option if he isn’t dropped, though I’m not holding my breath.

Next week is going to be interesting. There’s a bunch cash cow to downgrade, but no decent rookies to trade in. O’Connor might be an option if he isn’t dropped, but I’m not holding my breath.

Agreed. I have bench rookies to cull as well next week, but need to think about setting up for the byes as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back