PendlePie

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
I'd say that I've never seen a more pathetic performance from our senior midfielders, Grundy included, but that would be ignoring all the arsey wins we had last season with the the same pack of downhill skiing frauds.

Didn't deserve to steal it and part of me is glad we didn't. $3m of our salary cap in the midfield today. Getting destroyed by Fyfe, geriatric Mandy and a bunch of kids. Special praise for Treloar who is nothing more than a two-bit accumulating hack who was a total waste of two first round picks.

Nathan no flags. Couldn't win the ultimate as a player and certainly won't as a coach. You and your boys club Eddie and Sando are cooked.

AndrewShawble

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
The forward line is completely broken - we have no aerial threats

Id take a bottom 6 finish and a good pick at this point, out last poor finish yielded a rising star.

We aren’t a top 6 side this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hellfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 21, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona
Well, I think the season is cooked now. It’s probably a blessing... it would have been our luck to win a tainted flag if we’re ever going to win one.

Something just isn’t right - the midfield looks awful without Pendlebury. Really awful. Other than Maynard, Sidebottom and maybe Moore.... just terrible.

Blood the kids.

Id take a bottom 6 finish and a good pick at this point, out last poor finish yielded a rising star.

We don't have a Forward Line

chop_me

Club Legend
May 8, 2007
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Collingwood

I can accept the lack of aerial threats. I’m just frustrated by the lack of “plan b”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

coolidge1000

Senior List
Sep 25, 2010
hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just thik its going to be one of those seasons. Honestly phillips has to go as does mayne i think this shows the importance of cos in our team for structure if bothing else. Were not playing well have no idea why buy were not hopfuly geting to qld and getting to.see their familys again will help m you honestly cant blame this on buckley

Well, I think the season is cooked now. It’s probably a blessing... it would have been our luck to win a tainted flag if we’re ever going to win one.

Something just isn’t right - the midfield looks awful without Pendlebury. Really awful. Other than Maynard, Sidebottom and maybe Moore.... just terrible.

Blood the kids.

Agree Something is Very Wrong at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back