1:10pm Australian Eastern Time

Discuss.​

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Smokey might be Luko out for Ben King. King has looked very good recently - just jumping for everything.

Luko is slowly building though.

Gotta disagree. I thought that Luko took massive steps tonight.

Although I can't comment on King other than stats. Was he exciting?

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’m considering going to the game because if I have to listen to bias commentary for one more week I’m going to drive my car down to south Melbourne and straight through the front of the fox footy building

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Gotta disagree. I thought that Luko took massive steps tonight.

Although I can't comment on King other than stats. Was he exciting?
Yeah, but plays a very different game. Luko up and down the ground. King playing essentially deep forward and jumping for everything that comes his way. Not really a like-for-like given we already have Corbett and 2MP.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Yeah, but plays a very different game. Luko up and down the ground. King playing essentially deep forward and jumping for everything that comes his way. Not really a like-for-like given we already have Corbett and 2MP.
Corby seems adapt at playing up the field as he marks the ball well and uses it well. Leave king as deep forward and Corbett as the a tom Lynch (adel) type

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,

Similar to a Daniher type role?

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hoping Ainsworth is ok, was limping pretty badly late in the game.
Got to look beyond one match for players like Florini and Ainsworth and not burn them out early in their career . Yes winning is important but playing them half fit not going to help them long term could end up not winning and yet losing them through long term injuries eg Ah Chee , Lemmens.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Got to look beyond one match for players like Florini and Ainsworth and not burn them out early in their career . Yes winning is important but playing them half fit not going to help them long term could end up not winning and yet losing them through long term injuries eg Ah Chee , Lemmens.
If Fiorini is just contact bruising that's a bit different to long term soft tissues

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Lemmens was very good in his time on the ground.
Only 35% TOG before injury
9 disposals, a few tackles inside 50 and a goal.
Looked more composed.

Fiorini back
Lemmens out

I'd be ok with this as the only change.

Back