Game Day Round 9: Gold Coast vs Adelaide.. Coastlines

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Its gameday here in Grafton! So im getting in early EST.
This week Im driving up the coast to watch us play. There will be no Gary.. see below.

And heres the chasers version.

Hopefully VB gets subbed out early. Wait, theres no sub anymore? Sh*t.
At least Ill get to watch the Super Crouch brothers dominate a NEAFL side. Wait, no I wont.

Henderson, VB, Cheney and Douglas to play well when the back half slopes slightly downhill towards the forward half. Some of them might use skis as some point.

In all seriousness i would like to see Tex get back to his best. Atkins continue to build. Sloane to dominate again. Seed and smithers to find some form. Douglas to touch the ball occassionally. Lyons to start in the centre for most of the game. Cameron and Milera to get plenty of it.

As for the movie reference. Might not be a quality flick but look at the lead character and think of why some of their players got into trouble last year.

Crows by 78.

Shoutout to the mother of all May storms rolling in over the WA coast tomorrow and giving me the day off work to veg and hopefully watch the Crows annihilate the depleted Suns.

Hoping for big centre square minutes for Brodie and Charlie. Might be Stockholm Syndrome of a sort, but hopefully VB shows something as a lockdown back pocket.

My first live game for the year. Hopefully Gold Coast can run us back into some form.
Crows by 90

I would've thought B Crouch might have played this game to run into some form against a poor GC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back