Game Day Round 9: Gold Coast vs Adelaide.. Coastlines

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe question why he was 1 out against a ruckman and 1 out against matera when we have Talia, Hartigan, lever and brown?

I'm not saying he's a gun. He's a solid player imo who is thrown amongst the wolves far too often and then used as a scapegoat by big footy.
Our team defense is garbage with such overly slow players in mid field and defense

Just shows that for all the media hype that the crows are playing great football we are just a middle of the road make up the numbers team. We should have buried GC but we have taken foot off the pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who gives a s**t? Cats thrashed GC and showed this 'hard edge' everyone is talking about then go on to lose to Collingwood. Means nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

75 points as supporters we'll have to accept that. Some lucky late quarter goals in the 3rd and 4th giving us a big enough win not to be laughed at.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

We will be 5-4 after today. 10 weeks ago we would be high fiving over that. The negativity on this board is awfull

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

:rolleyes:

Hooray for mediocrity!!! Who cares about critical thinking and context! Do a cartwheel cowabunga! Nevermind that there were 3 games in there that the Crows had the opportunity to win, they just required compsure and completely failed just like every season since 1998.

Rodney Eade pre-game all but conceded that GC would lose contested possession however their young side has spanked us in this category

That is totally unacceptable

I know that some of our fans aren't sharp enough to know how a tie is broken on the ladder, but apparently the players have the same affliction.

Maybe question why he was 1 out against a ruckman and 1 out against matera when we have Talia, Hartigan, lever and brown?

I'm not saying he's a gun. He's a solid player imo who is thrown amongst the wolves far too often and then used as a scapegoat by big footy.
So he can't play on anyone ? Matera should be his matchup. And he was made to look second rate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back