Preview Round 9 - Hawthorn vs. North Melbourne - Saturday 15th May 2.10pm UTAS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought he wasn't bad, Riewoldt was average but the Chief i don't mind, decent pundit.
He’s in the same category as fluke larcy and Brian fake farmer Taylor. Dunstal is the ultimate *******. Used to see him a around a lot at the Geebung, behaved like a toss bag and treated staff and patrons there like s**t. ********..

The better blokes to drink with at the Geebung was people like Roo Molloy. Funny bastard that bloke

Not getting Campbell out man.. he’s been performing well
Xerri couldn't dominate at VFL but Campbell is doing ok atm keep him going maybe when Xerri starts kicking goals winning hit outs and taking marks around the ground at VFL for more than 1 week then he comes in.
But I look at it this way next year if Campbell gets delisted keep him at the club in the VFL and a job around the club also it would have good had McMillan and Hovrat played VFL this year this year as I'm worried the club are going to shut down the VFL team next year

Xerri couldn't dominate at VFL but Campbell is doing ok atm keep him going maybe when Xerri starts kicking goals winning hit outs and taking marks around the ground at VFL for more than 1 week then he comes in.
But I look at it this way next year if Campbell gets delisted keep him at the club in the VFL and a job around the club also it would have good had McMillan and Hovrat played VFL this year this year as I'm worried the club are going to shut down the VFL team next year
Thats a long bow to draw. It wouldnt be in such bad shape if we managed our players better and they were fit enough to compete. Feels like it was a last minute rush job to get a VFL team on the park. If NMFC are serious about rebuilding then a VFL team is paramount to development and success.

Xerri is another player tht simply isnt fit enough. This needs to be addressed. Its embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably. Still, it’s the perfect season to try new things. We won’t know if we never give it a go

Our team is terribly unbalanced due to injuries, fitness, and general health to the extent that we are selecting players who are available rather than ready and in form and suitable for the role they are being asked to play. With that in mind, it seems ludicrous to worry about whether Xerri makes us too tall or too slow or too unable to run out the game. That would be the least of our concerns.

Sam Gibson regularly picked people out in the 4th row.
Raise you old laser boot Liam Anthony. But yeah always thought I was in the game in row N with gibbo.

Did he though? Are there any stats available anywhere to show how many times Sam Gibson kicked out on the full? I always felt his biggest sin was the in board kick into the corridor that he wasn't capable of pulling off.

Did he though? Are there any stats available anywhere to show how many times Sam Gibson kicked out on the full? I always felt his biggest sin was the in board kick into the corridor that he wasn't capable of pulling off.
Bit off topic, but wasn’t Gibbo a weirdly reliable shot for goal on the run considering he was such a butcher in every other situation?

Heading over for the game, there should still be public tickets available on Wednesday? (Member but not covered for this game)
There was only 9000 at both Tassie games so far.

Heading over for the game, there should still be public tickets available on Wednesday? (Member but not covered for this game)
There was only 9000 at both Tassie games so far.
My hawf mate n I were going to go, i just cant be ****ed though..

Edit; it’s humorous to see a proud RW’er bold his post. 😂 funny. Cacks me up actually

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back