Preview Round 9 - Hawthorn vs. North Melbourne - Saturday 15th May 2.10pm UTAS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading over for the game, there should still be public tickets available on Wednesday? (Member but not covered for this game)
There was only 9000 at both Tassie games so far.

Yeah I think you'll be right for a ticket.

Clarkson could win this game easily......we will know pretty quick if the Hawks are after Horne.

Forget Hawthorns 23 players. Clarkson stands between North & victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really thought he wasn't bad, Riewoldt was average but the Chief i don't mind, decent pundit.

Dunstall as a commentor I have never really had any problems with, However his commentating on North Players and and overall dig a North on Sat afternoon was atrocious. I can only presume he knew that his team (Hawthorn) was coming up against North the next week and wanted to apply a psychological edge to the scenario.

I really thought he wasn't bad, Riewoldt was average but the Chief i don't mind, decent pundit.
Reiwoldt has become unbearable. Turns a one sentence observation into several paragraphs filled with nonsense filler words/repeating himself and then to cover his ass falls back on "but in footy we deal with absolutes, it's either win or lose". i swear to god he says "we deal in absolutes" every time he talks.

Please. Carey would dominate. He’d be undeniable. He’d just go into the middle or CHB and dominate the game from there

Hey, someone has to kick it to him before 5 opponents went to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back