Game Day Round 9 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,237/14 :sick:

expecting pretty s**t scores until I get Bolton back though. Starting Highmore over Kozi hurts a bit.

16/1404 🤮
Huge night saved me somewhat.
Dusty 👑
RCD 👑
Short 👑

Taranto 👍
Flynn (bench) 👑

Daniel 👑
Macrae 👍
Scott (bench) 👌

Cox out tomorrow and being one short is going to hurt. Hopefully get to 2000.

Disappointments so far
Warner (10-20 short)
Powell (20-30 short)
Jiath (20-30 short)
Titch (30-40 shor

Right call to double downgrade this week, brought in Poulter and RCD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a couple good rookie scores.

On the bench.
I think we’ve both got Ryan, both got Shitracca? Both got s**t rookies on the field and decent scores on the bench?
We are two peas in a pod. The shittest pod around, that has a lock made of s**t that’s impossible to crack!

Things are looking up for once: 16/1589 with Gawn (C), May, Cripps, Zilliams, Walsh and Laird to go. Really can't see how things could possibly go wrong. In fact, I'd go so far as to laugh in the face of pathetic SuperCoach gods, who are now powerless before the might of my unstoppable juggernaut.

923/11.... but includes 5 rookies. Premos have actually been okay - lowest one was Ziebell, Stewart the only other one that didn't ton
1 rookie left and a Cripps. So basically 2 :moustache:

Ridley, Zerrett, Brayshaw
Maximus (c), Oliver, May, Jordon, Walsh, Docherty, Cripps
Laird

7 players in the second game and it includes my own side. Going to be tearing a fair bit of hair out...

Does Flynn get another game next week? Maybe Briggs gets dropped, then Mummy and Flynn share the ruck load? Would love another price rise after that big score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back