Preview Round 9 North Melbourne Hosting the Sydney Swans - 7:25 Saturday Blundstone Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Sydney
Moderator #101
Off topic, but if Adelaide have pick 1 I wouldnt be surprised if they take Anderson considering they already have Sloane and the Crouches in Rowell's role.
I've read/heard more in general over here about other options other than Rowell too... I don't think it's as clear cut as we may first believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
There's ALWAYS a chance.
I think hell would have to freeze over before the Crows and North would pass at Rowell and Anderson. In any case, I hope it’s not something we need to concern ourselves with. I hope we go down the out-with-the-old, in-with-the-new youth policy, and it produces enough wins to give us a real sense of direction and confidence out of the year. Genuinely think that sort of a take-away from this season would be of more benefit to this group than adding a type like Rowell (as nice as that would be!) after nothing but losses.

SBD Gonzalez

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
hahahaha I just can't get over your avatar. Absolute classic. We all should wear it :tearsofjoy:
In all the hoo-hah about Rampe climbing the goal post nearly everyone seemed to forget just how damn FUNNY it looked!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom