Preview Round 9 North Melbourne Hosting the Sydney Swans - 7:25 Saturday Blundstone Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but if Adelaide have pick 1 I wouldnt be surprised if they take Anderson considering they already have Sloane and the Crouches in Rowell's role.
I've read/heard more in general over here about other options other than Rowell too... I don't think it's as clear cut as we may first believe.

There's ALWAYS a chance.

I think hell would have to freeze over before the Crows and North would pass at Rowell and Anderson. In any case, I hope it’s not something we need to concern ourselves with. I hope we go down the out-with-the-old, in-with-the-new youth policy, and it produces enough wins to give us a real sense of direction and confidence out of the year. Genuinely think that sort of a take-away from this season would be of more benefit to this group than adding a type like Rowell (as nice as that would be!) after nothing but losses.

I've read/heard more in general over here about other options other than Rowell too... I don't think it's as clear cut as we may first believe.

Anderson would make some sense to their side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Round 17 last year, which was 304 days ago.

Been 304 days since we last kicked 100 points or more.

Stuff getting 100 points, we have only hit 80 points four times in the fifteen games since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back