Game Day Round 9: Pies v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be one of a narrow win to us, a narrow win to them, a blowout either way, or a draw. I can't see any other result.

Frees will be in our favour, or possibly theirs, we will kick more points than goals regardless of result.

Looking forward to the OTT melts in this thread.

Go Dogs.

1652421835179.png

Since not having an official Lucky Meal last week didn't work, I have decided to have one this week to reverse the curse. I have ordered from the same fish and chips shop as I did for the Essendon win. Today: a hamburger with the lot, three potato cakes, one scallop and one mussel. A definite winner!

We must be due a better performance this week right ? We weren't terrible last week, need to find a way to get the pressure up to help out the defence.
Inclusion of Bont is a boost hope he is back to near full fitness

I want Richards to have a big game providing run and accurate kicking from half back.
I want Sweet to provide a contest and give our mids at least 50/50 chances.
I want to see delivery into fwd 50 which isn't just bombing it long to Howe and Moore.
I want us to hit targets and reduce blatant turnovers.
I want us to kick straight.
I want us to win.

That is all.

KM

I want Richards to have a big game providing run and accurate kicking from half back.
I want Sweet to provide a contest and give our mids at least 50/50 chances.
I want to see delivery into fwd 50 which isn't just bombing it long to Howe and Moore.
I want us to hit targets and reduce blatant turnovers.
I want us to kick straight.
I want us to win.

That is all.

KM
So not much at all then KM!

Might seem a strange observation but there’s not a single natural forward in our entire selected team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would hope most of my list would happen most weeks.
Don't turn the ball over, kick straight and make a contest.

That's not asking too much, is it?

KM
Not at all should be bread and butter type stuff for elite footballers. Yet here we are accuracy is a flip of the coin for our forwards. Even Caleb is committing turnovers when we should reasonably expect that he wouldn't.
Just that kind of year for us this year

Predicting a loss, and maybe a pretty decent one. Seems to be too much going wrong at the moment and feel Naughts will struggle against the Howe/Moore combo.

Just looking forward to watching Buku and Cleary go around....and NO INJURIES

Will be one of a narrow win to us, a narrow win to them, a blowout either way, or a draw. I can't see any other result.

Frees will be in our favour, or possibly theirs, we will kick more points than goals regardless of result.

Looking forward to the OTT melts in this thread.

Go Dogs.

View attachment 1398941
So you have NFI?

Silver lining that at the very least we aren't going to see Brodie Grundy take us to the cleaners for the billionth time.

Dogs by 27. Astro with 5.

Silver lining that at the very least we aren't going to see Brodie Grundy take us to the cleaners for the billionth time.

Dogs by 27. Astro with 5.
The very VERY dark cloud producing that silver lining is going to be watching a part-time ruck in Darcy Cameron take us to the cleaners instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back