AFLW Autopsy Round 9 - Swans v Fremantle - Saturday 22 October 3:10pm @ Henson Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragged in by Freo and paid HTB against us.
That was legitimately one of the worst calls I've ever seen. She showed absolutely no intent to drag the ball in. The Freo player actually drags it in and wins a free kick.

That was legitimately one of the worst calls I've ever seen. She showed absolutely no intent to drag the ball in. The Freo player actually drags it in and wins a free kick.
Umpire had a clear view too as he was on the same line of sight as the camera. It shows one of two things. There is absolutely no depth in the umpiring ranks that we end up with incompetent twats like this week in week out, or the league hates us just as much in the W as they do in the mens league.

Umpire had a clear view too as he was on the same line of sight as the camera. It shows one of two things. There is absolutely no depth in the umpiring ranks that we end up with incompetent twats like this week in week out, or the league hates us just as much in the W as they do in the mens league.
I'd vote that they are twats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back