Game Day Round 9: Sydney v Essendon, Saturday May 14, 7.25pm AEST - SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowbottom smashes Merrett head high and dangerously and nobody goes to him.

Parker openly mocks Shiel and nobody goes to him.

Sydney are contemptuous of us and why wouldn’t they be?
Unfortunately we have not a single person in the team that would have you looking over your shoulder.
Their is no team softer than us, no one !

I’m really disappointed in the lack of fight in the likes of Ridley and McGrath. We consider these guys our future, McGraths the vice captain, yet, the commentators literally said they can only see Heppell organising things behind play. It’s like they’re not up for the fight. Concerning.

Rowbottom smashes Merrett head high and dangerously and nobody goes to him.

Parker openly mocks Shiel and nobody goes to him.

Sydney are contemptuous of us and why wouldn’t they be?
I miss the days when the club was hated. Now they just laugh at us.

I'm getting kinda sick of the over exaggeration of Shiel's performance. He isn't great, but he's a bit of a scapegoat/whipping boy. Caldwell, Merrett, Parish and McGrath are not defending either. Other than Parish and his turnovers by foot, the other 3 are not contributing to the game. The only reason why the others are not being held to account like Shiel is because we drafted Parish, Merrett and McGrath and Caldwell didn't cost much.
Nah
Ive been of similar opinion but merrett and parish work well as a pair in our system
Shiel has experience and $$$ and doesn't deliver to 10% of it

Are we going to play one good quarter so we can say we just didn’t play our way long enough, maybe when we are 12 goals down and the swans take the foot off for ten minutes

Only player I have seen stand up for a teamate was Hobbs last week.

We are so far off blue collar it is not funny. We are front runners 101.

There are 8+ players that should be on notice for the second half here for their spot next week in the second half.
Shiel, Caldwell, Hind, Cutler and Francis chief amongst them. Maybe even Heppell if we are brave enough to drop a captain.

Also I would go 1v1 this 2nd half. The zone just isn't working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting kinda sick of the over exaggeration of Shiel's performance. He isn't great, but he's a bit of a scapegoat/whipping boy. Caldwell, Merrett, Parish and McGrath are not defending either. Other than Parish and his turnovers by foot, the other 3 are not contributing to the game. The only reason why the others are not being held to account like Shiel is because we drafted Parish, Merrett and McGrath and Caldwell didn't cost much.
Oh I’m sorry to hear that. I’m sick of his insipid efforts so poor he’s being mocked by opposition players. I’m sick of seeing our own players crack the shits at him for not running two ways… and all this after he’s recently been dropped.

The 1st 5 minutes of the 3rd Q will tell us exactly where we stand, either we will crack in and take a few with us or we will surrender meekly.
My money is on the latter

There are 8+ players that should be on notice for the second half here for their spot next week in the second half.
Shiel, Caldwell, Hind, Cutler and Francis chief amongst them. Maybe even Heppell if we are brave enough to drop a captain.

Cutler needs to stop trying the cute kicks.
Francis is ok. Doing what he needs for now. Just keep hitting the packs.

Get heppell up on the ball
Slide Francis back
Waterman on. Shiel surely had his feelings hurt by parker and cant continue

Yeah, nah. Hind, Cuts and Frang are actually having a crack. Take you blinkers off.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back