Round 9 Tips-Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Doherty still injured I think ?? Probably the latter I'd say or ...

Gulp

Makarounas.

dont think you can get much more 2nd yellow than that.

I would say he didn't get one because the 1st one was a bloody joke. Two weeks in a row players simply falling over in nothing incidents. At least he made contact the 2nd time. Again, I thought the penalty was soft.

Two great goals though.

Marrone won't start he hasn't played since the Grand Final. Either Holland plays with Kitto more centrally and Mileusnic/O'Doherty starting or LaRocca does and Regan starts.
While I like Kitto's workrate and 75% of the things he does, his final touch and finishing is awful. How long before Cirio is back? When he's back our right wing looks considerably better.

Isa probably needs a rest anyway, so his 'rest' next week won't hurt him. Hurts us but he has been busting his guts every week.

While I like Kitto's workrate and 75% of the things he does, his final touch and finishing is awful. How long before Cirio is back? When he's back our right wing looks considerably better.

Isa probably needs a rest anyway, so his 'rest' next week won't hurt him. Hurts us but he has been busting his guts every week.
2-3 weeks they reckon

2-3 weeks probably for Cirio. I'd prefer Garuccio on the left and Henrique on the right tbh.

Get Vince Lia off. Our nidfield has no pace, what is Ernie thinking?

Would like to see him dumped, permanently. Bloody useless.

Really disappointing so far and was certainly expecting a whole lot more from this side.

Really disappointing so far and was certainly expecting a whole lot more from this side.
Personality I think Merrick has done his dash.

Personality I think Merrick has done his dash.

I was talking about Lia, but Ernie's going to come under increasing pressure. This side shouldn't be last on the ladder.

I feel like he'll go... when Ernie goes.

As was I. Pathetic. Worse than the 5-0 we copped at Hindmarsh a couple of years ago.
I was talking about Lia, but Ernie's going to come under increasing pressure. This side shouldn't be last on the ladder.
Definitely not! I don't see this turning around until Ernie goes, as the players probably aren't playing for him anymore.
Play Watson for more than a half hour, Ridenton for more than 15 and give Lia the 'off the bench' role Liverpool currently give guys like Lucas when holding a lead!!!! Aaah!!

My 11 year old cousin who went to her first match today summed it up!! Practice passing, practice penalties (anyone BUT Krishna now, beyond a joke how many penalties we're missing), take off Lia! And I'm personally adding LEARNING THE OFFSIDE RULE!!!! EVERY SEASON, SAME s**t WITH THE OFFSIDES!

As was I. Pathetic. Worse than the 5-0 we copped at Hindmarsh a couple of years ago.

Definitely not! I don't see this turning around until Ernie goes, as the players probably aren't playing for him anymore.
Play Watson for more than a half hour, Ridenton for more than 15 and give Lia the 'off the bench' role Liverpool currently give guys like Lucas when holding a lead!!!! Aaah!!

My 11 year old cousin who went to her first match today summed it up!! Practice passing, practice penalties (anyone BUT Krishna now, beyond a joke how many penalties we're missing), take off Lia! And I'm personally adding LEARNING THE OFFSIDE RULE!!!! EVERY SEASON, SAME s**t WITH THE OFFSIDES!

Completely agree. They seem to be wasting Watson who really looks good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing that Ernie has announced his resignation...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back