Trades Round 9 Trades - Can I Buy a DEF Rookie ?

Rookie priorities this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts please lads!!!

Double downgrade + 1 upgrade
or
Double upgrade + 1 downgrade

1652427188249.png

Options

1652427270960.png
1652427288682.png

I could go 2 (MRJ, Carrol) down 1 up (Brayshaw). But i don't know who i'd actually trade out for the second downgrade???

Needs to be a defender rookie i'm trading out, and there's no way to make it happen.

Jumping off Rozee while keeping Butters is an interesting move.

Wanna share your thinking there?
Jumping off Rozee while keeping Butters is an interesting move.

Wanna share your thinking there?
For sure mate!
Essentially I feel Butters is a more consistent scorer and better player

1. More expensive so nets me more cash given I feel similar or better scoring for Butters. Running low on trades so squeezing dollars where I can.
2. DPP will be helpful in the byes
3. Rozee was a mistake and I want to correct it.

For sure mate!
Essentially I feel Butters is a more consistent scorer and better player

1. More expensive so nets me more cash given I feel similar or better scoring for Butters. Running low on trades so squeezing dollars where I can.
2. DPP will be helpful in the byes
3. Rozee was a mistake and I want to correct it.

Last 4: Rozee 91, 153, 87, 74. Butters 130, 58, 89, 52.

I think they'll both score well this week.

Good luck with it mate

Just locked in NOD > MRJ, Stephens > Hamilton and Dixon > Cameron.

Decided to trade Stephens to Hamilton rather than MacDonald as Stephens looks to be dead while MacDonald still has a pulse and can make more cash.

It also gives me the option of trading Rosas to Clark next week instead of MacDonald if Rosas puts in another stinker and completely kills his cash gen.

I'd like to keep MacDonald if I can, his cash gen is going at a snail's pace but he has that valuable Mid/Fwd DPP, not that I need any more Mid/Fwds.

Which of you legends are already outta boosts … like me

If you’ve still got boosts you have a small chol 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bringing in Begg for Dixon.

If Dixon cant get a game now he never will again, and this will likely be the last chance I get to move him on for a green dot

Anyone agonising over Carroll v Hamilton like me?

I can't take both and Hamilton being slightly cheaper and having DPP doesn't make much difference to me.

They look to score similarly (maybe Carroll a higher ceiling), but it comes down to JS I think.

Hamilton's JS is unknown and hard to predict given the change in coach. GWS aren't doing well and he may get a run of games.

Any Blues fans who can share a view on Carroll? I see he's retained his spot with Hewett returning but is there anyone else lining up for his spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back