Round 9 trades (if no Gawn yet, quit)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this always been a feature .....went to replace Bennell onfield today, forgot he'd played (these gametimes are doing my head in)

Anyway, frustrated that I was .....I was still able to choose a player on the bench to still put the (E) on .....I hadn't decided on the (E) due to potential trades & waiting to see who was named

Has this always been the case .....yes I'm a dumb campaigner

View attachment 924540
No wonder Andrew Birch always beats me ......I knew there had to be a logical reason for it

If it makes you feel any better I thought the Bris/Ess game was on TODAY (couldn't wrap my head around 2 Friday evening matches, go figure) and missed the start time last night so I stuffed up my Dream Team trades (ranked 7th overall humble brag) and accidentally left Starce (37 points) on-field instead of upgrading him to Lloyd as I had planned. That * up will probably cost me the 5k first prize. You're welcome.

Who has better job security?

McPherson v Ling?

I've just traded in McPherson so probably Ling.

In all seriousness McPherson should have better JS as Nicks isn't an untrustworthy campaigner like Horse.

If it makes you feel any better I thought the Bris/Ess game was on TODAY (couldn't wrap my head around 2 Friday evening matches, go figure) and missed the start time last night so I stuffed up my Dream Team trades (ranked 7th overall humble brag) and accidentally left Starce (37 points) on-field instead of upgrading him to Lloyd as I had planned. That fu** up will probably cost me the 5k first prize. You're welcome.
Thankyou .....yes I feel better now .....you always know the right things to say to me

I've just traded in McPherson so probably Ling.

In all seriousness McPherson should have better JS as Nicks isn't an untrustworthy campaigner like Horse.
Yep, McPherson's not going anywhere soon .....although I also expect him to be managed thru this 20 days

I'd love to bring in McPherson .....but having 3 Crows DEF would be catastrophic with upcoming byes
I have 3 Crows defenders ( Doedee, Hamill and McPherson).

I would not be too concerned about the Crows bye at this stage. The earliest it can be is round 13 which means you will most likely get another 4 games out of Hamill and McPherson.

By the time the Crows bye comes around both of them will be ripe for culling.

Was expecting a little more from Taylor this week against the Crows, thought he would be able to get 60-70. I guess the hyper-extended knee didn't help.

Taylor traded with dpp Cameron into the forward line to bring in Draper is the only trade I'm definitely doing.

Waiting to see how King goes, he's handy since he's pretty consistent with a chance of kicking a bag.

Noble might get dropped in the near future, he's currently D7 for me.

Other than that, pretty happy with where my team is at currently. Ranked 1000

Attachments

• team.png
    team.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back