Round 9 trades (if no Gawn yet, quit)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not now

Was originally suspended, appealed on Tuesday and won, the guy posted this on Monday
Didn’t even know he was suspended. I can’t keep up.

Rivers to BZT

was going to go to Ling but can’t take the risk in case he dropped. Worse case BZT gets to $200,000 which means I can downgrade and Make some cash

Conor Mckenna 'managed'. Will be straight back in for BZT next week. If BZT does manage to survive next week, will be out for Hooker in 2 weeks time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Doedee likely to miss, I don't have defensive cover because my bench is Brander and Gould

Rather than trade Doedee out, is it worth trading Simpkin out instead to a rookie like McPherson - swing Brander forward

That way, I'll still have Doedee for following weeks as my D6 and avoid massive $ loss of Simpkin - and trade him back in later at likely $70k cheaper

During normal circumstances this would be a massive waste of trades but with 16 trades left, the extra trades we have received and 3 trades a week for the next couple weeks... I'm seriously considering it. Also, he's probably going to get molested by Keays this week.

The alternative is to trade Doedee to Hurn - or Simpkin to Hurn - hold Doedee at D7, which was the plan all season. But there's no point having Doedee at D7 when I still have 3 rookie mids onfield. Or just trade Brander, lol.

So Doedee likely to miss, I don't have defensive cover because my bench is Brander and Gould

Rather than trade Doedee out, is it worth trading Simpkin out instead to a rookie like McPherson - swing Brander forward

That way, I'll still have Doedee for following weeks as my D6 and avoid massive $ loss of Simpkin - and trade him back in later at likely $70k cheaper

During normal circumstances this would be a massive waste of trades but with 16 trades left, the extra trades we have received and 3 trades a week for the next couple weeks... I'm seriously considering it. Also, he's probably going to get molested by Keays this week.
Just trade Brander.

The alternative is to trade Doedee to Hurn - or Simpkin to Hurn - hold Doedee at D7, which was the plan all season. But there's no point having Doedee at D7 when I still have 3 rookie mids onfield. Or just trade Brander, lol.

Or you could just do Brander > McPherson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back