Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Chrissybabes

All Australian
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was going to bring in Danger this week but he looks cooked hahaha.

Might just go double down grade of hampton and otten to get Wingard and Laird next week

Who are the downgrade targets?

Spewing Stewart didn't start at 150k
Not sold on Lloyds job security

edit. come on down Hugh Greenwood

Whats the story with H. Greenwood?
dominates SANFL footy as a 190cm+ midfielder adds size and contested footy for the crows midfield, pretty sure averages 110+ fantasy through first 5 rounds (could be wrong). I'm assuming and hoping he gets the call up this week and is 150k mid/fwd

Butler to Greenwood
Roughy to Macrae

WHE goes next week

Why are BE's provided by fantasy coach so wrong? You pay 20 bucks for god's sake.
For eg, first one I came to tonight was Adams. BE 109, scored 115 but went down 2k.
I know you cannot 100% guarantee BE's. To get an accurate estimate of BE you have to accurately estimate the MN change. This can be done within reasonable limits. Fantasy coach obviously base their BE's on the current MN, which leads to their BE's being substancially under estimated because the MN will obviously increase substancially. Happens every year, absolute utensil suckers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$311k in the bank this week. Think I'll hold SPP and move on fyfe and that spud miller who is afraid of the pill it seems.

At this stage I'm thinking:

Fyfe - JPK
Miller - Yeo

Going the cheaper mid option in JPK gives me cash to help build up before the byes I'm thinking... Will aim to have zerrett in by that stage...

1. SPP -> Myers
Butler -> Gaff (<590k mid) via Yeo

2. Touk -> Stewart via Balic
Butler -> Kelly + 74k itb

1 or 2 guys?

Call me crazy but if Rocky is out I may trade him, the Lions have just one game after next week until the bye, if it is quite bad it could be an opportunity Brisbane use to make sure he's complelty right.

I'll wait and see what comes up on him throughout the week.
If they rest him till the bye I'll be going sideways to Zerrett, bring in Heeney for Fyfe via dpp and pick up Rocky again straight after his bye.
Would be nice in theory anyway.

Done this on the assumption Greenwood will play and will do ok:

SPP -> Greenwood
WHE -> Docherty (via Barrett FWD and Hampton MID)

Leaves me with a very solid backline of Adams, Doch, Laird, Lloyd, Marchy and Newman. Want to turn one of the last 2 into Robertson and it should be fairly set.

JPK gets a reprieve with his score of 120. Hopefully it's the start of return to form for him.

Forward line still needs some work. Bringing Yeo in last week helped but still have Hannan who I need to ditch.

Currently gone
SPP- Lloyd
Butler- Heeney
Which to go out first? Black or Butler? Was gonna keep butler until the bye until that 38. He might even get dropped this week.

Butler > Greenwood (If named)

Then either

Otten > Lloyd or Fyfe > Zerrett

Thoughts?

Butler > Greenwood (If named)

Then either

Otten > Lloyd or Fyfe > Zerrett

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back