Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Mutimer could be an important rookie with the round 12 bye to downgrade to this year. Favourable draw aswell coming up for the eagles
Very likely to be dropped for Cripps upon his return. He should be given a good run for the Eagles future and blooding new players, but we aren't known for doing that recently.

Balic given indefinite leave by the Dockers to sort out a personal issue.

Oh I'd say my team is pretty decent and I haven't been full on chasing points, just I'm usually a lot more unlucky. Been pretty great with captains this year which helps.

Current team
D: Dochers Adams Laird Heater Marchbank Otten (EVW, McNiece)
M: Merrett, Tom Mitchell, Murph, Dusty, Pendles, Oliver, Fyfe, Myers (Fisher, Miles)
R: Nank, Sandi (spuds)
F: Dahl, Higgins, Steele, Greene, Heeney, Butler (Eddy, Pickett)

Thats an extremely strong side. Only really 3 more true upgrades required Is that after trades for this week?

Rank?

Those that picked Oliver and M.Murphy from the start will be a long way ahead theyve been the midpricers who have gone bang.

Your rucks are light on with Sandi there instead of the usual consensus Stef. Thats 30 points a week at the moment but sandis gling along very nicely

Thats an extremely strong side. Only really 3 more true upgrades required Is that after trades for this week?

Rank?

Those that picked Oliver and M.Murphy from the start will be a long way ahead theyve been the midpricers who have gone bang.

Your rucks are light on with Sandi there instead of the usual consensus Stef. Thats 30 points a week at the moment but sandis gling along very nicely

Ranked 714th on the back of great consistency (lowest score 2095, highest score 2201, scored 2200/2201 three times :p only one top-500 week which was 71st) Thanks though man, I always doubt my teams aha, yeah it includes this week's trades of Rocky to Merrett and Witts to Greene (via DPP). Wish I could get in Stef but I've had Sandi since round 1 and always had bigger issues to deal with, he's not doing bad, not great but not a liability and as long as he's fit I'll probably have him in for at least another month or two.

Have to move Rocky on . Thinking of going down to a "lesser " mid to free up the $$ for elsewhere ....

Hmmmm
This is what I'm torn between. Do I save $$ for an upgrade elsewhere and bring in one of the three underpriced Sydney premos or do I straight swap rocky for merrett...

Any chance Barrett gets dropped this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do I get rid of Roughy or WHE? Going to get rid of the other next anyway.

Okay now with team sheets, no Wigg named;

Hannan/Balic -> Greenwood
Butler -> Gallucci.

Would be much happier if I knew what was wrong with Balic so I could trade/hold him if he's going to be playing again anytime soon. Anyway if he's not back next w/e he probably gets upgraded to Barlow/Ablett. Really don't like Hannan or Hampton's B/E's but I might just hold both of them as better than having non-playing players not making cash and potentially being 0's if they're not back in for bye rounds when I need them.

Last edited:
With rookies named this week it's too good a chance not to fix up/downgrade
Poulson > Bolton
Butler > Greenwood
Leaves me with $300k next week to bring in a GC/Port player or two and if all goes to plan my ruck bench will be the only non scoring players going into the bye rounds

Was going to bring in Danger this week but he looks cooked hahaha.

Might just go double down grade of hampton and otten to get Wingard and Laird next week

Well with Rocky missing 2-3 now I'm a bit lost as to what to do..

Thinking of bringing in Shuey (3% ownership) as he's been superb this season with mitchell in the middle as well, but danger (>50% ownership) is just so tempting hahaha.

Also Hampton>Greenwood, but what's his JS like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back