Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loving this Heeney 78, twas 105 in DT

Can wait on him to bottom out now, missed his BE by 67, Pendles will be cheap too around the same time

Sub 500k upgrades soon, you ripper :)

Now... what to do, is it still worth bringing in Ronke for a cash grab?

Naughton, Brayshaw and Fritsch could be mooed out soon

See how it plays out

Naughton > Ahern via Sicily (So I can swing Higgins down forward)

Doedee/Murray > Yeo

Only 4 rookies left to upgrade after that - Doedee/Murray, T.Kelly, Higgins, Spargo.
Ahern ain't even playing friend

Might as well look at these Gold Coast kids and Ainsworth

Unless Keeffe dominates and begs to be brought in, it'll just be the 1 trade for me.

$276,800 in the bank

Naughton/Finlayson -> Yeo/MCrouch/Danger
The only handy thing about Keefe is his DPP to switch with Sicily

Other than that, I'm not sure if his JS is good enough? Is he a placeholder for Patton? Need 28-29 out of my 30 playing through the bye period.

The only handy thing about Keefe is his DPP to switch with Sicily

Other than that, I'm not sure if his JS is good enough? Is he a placeholder for Patton? Need 28-29 playing through the byes every week.
Lobb will need a week or 2 to get back to playing the main ruck role. Patton will come back in in a week or 2, they just want to give him a kick in the ass. Patton will go back to being a forward with time in the ruck, as opposed to being a main ruck. I think it's unfair for him, they made him play as the lone ruck while Simpson was sitting in the NEAFL

In round 9 or 10, GWS will go back to:
Lobb main ruck
Patton 2nd fwd/back up ruck
Cameron main fwd
Himmelberg 3rd fwd
Finlayson full time defender

For Keeffe to stick around, he'll need to kick a couple of goals, as well as an injury to another big fella

Highly doubt I'll go anywhere near him, just food for thought

Ahern ain't even playing friend

Might as well look at these Gold Coast kids and Ainsworth

Yeah I know he isn't playing but he should play soon. Not far off I reckon.

I mainly need a M/F so I can get Higgins off the mid bench and having him starting on the ground with Spargo (F5 and F6)

I suppose I could grab Ainsworth too from West Coast if he is any good.

My proposed trades were Naughton > Ahern via Sicily and Doedee/Murray > Yeo.

Will Naughton > Ainsworth via Sicily via Higgins work? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I know he isn't playing but he should play soon. Not far off I reckon.

I mainly need a M/F so I can get Higgins off the mid bench and having him starting on the ground with Spargo (F5 and F6)

I suppose I could grab Ainsworth too from West Coast if he is any good.

My proposed trades were Naughton > Ahern via Sicily and Doedee/Murray > Yeo.

Will Naughton > Ainsworth via Sicily via Higgins work? :think:
Maybe, but he'd be the type of kid I'd only take on a third game after showing great promise in his first two games. Fogarty from Geelong seems a real outlier with skinny first year mids scoring well.

Got burnt by Mutimer last year only getting 4 games then no where to be seen afterwards

Maybe, but he'd be the type of kid I'd only take on a third game after showing great promise in his first two games. Fogarty from Geelong seems a real outlier with skinny first year mids scoring well.

Got burnt by Mutimer last year only getting 4 games then no where to be seen afterwards

Think I will just stick with Ahern then.

I don't need him to play just yet, just mainly need him for DPP link so I can use Higgins up forward.

Higgins/Holman were filling in at M8 but since I brought M.Crouch in this week T.Kelly is now at M8 and Higgins is just wasted on my mid bench.

Higgins will be worth more value to my team at F5 so that's why I need to bring Ahern in for.

Ahern will stay in the Kangaroos team once he gets a game as he is a flaming gun!

Loving this Heeney 78, twas 105 in DT

Can wait on him to bottom out now, missed his BE by 67, Pendles will be cheap too around the same time

Sub 500k upgrades soon, you ripper :)

Now... what to do, is it still worth bringing in Ronke for a cash grab?

Naughton, Brayshaw and Fritsch could be mooed out soon

See how it plays out

Do you mean 'mooved out'?
:moustache:

108k left. 19 trades.
Sitting with rookies: 3 in DEF, Telly in MID, 3 in FWD (but with Franklin and Parfitt on bench so really should be 3/1/0/1 at this stage).

At this stage Finlayson and Coffield would be most likely candidates to move on though appreciate their DPP status.
Will depend on status of Buddy.
If I get him back then may just go for one downgrade.

I have the same plan as JM - great minds think alike

Doedee / murray to ahern via coff (d7)

Or

Fritzel to ahern and swap ahern to mid bench for spargo at f6.

Holman - olliepig

I don't mind that ahern isn't playing coz he gives me dpp flexibility. Could go ainsworth tho if he goes well this week

I have the same plan as JM - great minds think alike
Doedee / murray to ahern via coff (d7)
Or
Fritzel to ahern and swap ahern to mid bench for spargo at f6.
Holman - olliepig
I don't mind that ahern isn't playing coz he gives me dpp flexibility. Could go ainsworth tho if he goes well this week
Anoos JS is pretty shakey, Shuey and Sheed to come back in the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back