Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 trades and $429k in bank, don't have Macrae.

do I go Doedee > Simpson and leave Macrae and go for another premo like Oliver or Cripps?

or trade Dow for Macrae and hope that Doedee gets his breakeven this week?
You're paying overs for Macrae at this point. Need to buy low, sell high. Oliver and Cripps represent more point value for each dollar; going Macrae now is taking $100k off another premo spot, which could be the difference between later being able to go for Danger as opposed to, say, Zerrett.

22 trades and $429k in bank, don't have Macrae.

do I go Doedee > Simpson and leave Macrae and go for another premo like Oliver or Cripps?

or trade Dow for Macrae and hope that Doedee gets his breakeven this week?

I would definitely be heading down the Cripps/Oliver direction as mentioned by another poster that these guys are better value for money at the moment, that said it depends what you are playing for, the rest of your side and what trades you have planned in the future

Webster as a pod? Yes or no? Byes aren’t an issue. I already have laird, yeo and sicily. Its either Webster or Simpson. Webster’s be is alot lower so if I want webster i need to grab him this week. Simpson can come in next week

Webster as a pod? Yes or no? Byes aren’t an issue. I already have laird, yeo and sicily. Its either Webster or Simpson. Webster’s bye is alot lower so if I want webster i need to grab him this week. Simpson can come in next week

Looks a likely prospect, only problem is the Saints are terrible at the moment... still that also meand he sees plenty of the pill back there. Risk/Reward selection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks a likely prospect, only problem is the Saints are terrible at the moment... still that also meand he sees plenty of the pill back there. Risk/Reward selection
I think I’ll just risk it. I cant see anything stopping him with roberton gone for the year. With less than 1% ownership he could be a great pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back