Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question - if you can afford Macrae, do you get him?

Only 13% ownership. Rd 12 bye. hmmmm

I own him, but im not sure I'd pay 676k for him now

This has been the hardest week yet to decide on trades. Ronke a week late? Philips a week early? Keeffe on the bubble? Bring in Oliver? Yeo? Darling? The overpriced Macrae? Upgrade Doedee? Finlayson? Murray? Henry? ZGL? Replace O'Meara? I've been puzzling over it all day and I'm still not sure. :think:

Henry > Keefe and O'Meara > Oliver leading the way atm.

This has been the hardest week yet to decide on trades. Ronke a week late? Philips a week early? Keeffe on the bubble? Bring in Oliver? Yeo? Darling? The overpriced Macrae? Upgrade Doedee? Finlayson? Murray? Henry? ZGL? Replace O'Meara? I've been puzzling over it all day and I'm still not sure. :think:

You could always do no trades! :moustache:

Is it possible Phillips steps up to be the new TKelly ?
Lets hope so.
200.gif

Fwiw i think Keefe to me is a massive risk. Hes played single digit games each season for his entire career. Boot doedee, finlayson or omeara. The former 2 are just about maxed out. If you have a solid rationale for keeping then fine but whats the point of holding on when you could be getting your premos on. God knows the longer you stash all these sexy rookies the closer you are to having 4 or 5 cows ready to cull at the same time, and who knows what other issues youll have at that point.

Fwiw i think Keefe to me is a massive risk. Hes played single digit games each season for his entire career. Boot doedee, finlayson or omeara. The former 2 are just about maxed out. If you have a solid rationale for keeping then fine but whats the point of holding on when you could be getting your premos on. God knows the longer you stash all these sexy rookies the closer you are to having 4 or 5 cows ready to cull at the same time, and who knows what other issues youll have at that point.
That's all true. The appeal of Keefe to me is that even if he doesn't play he allows Sicily to moved between forward and back. My first plan was to get rid of Doedee and if I can do that without weakening already depleted lines I may still do it … but I better decide quickly :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back