Trades Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

First trade is Banfield to Phillips. With Curnow out for the week I will have to field Kelly and Phillips in the mids, but pretty comfortable with the scoring potential of those two.

Second trade decision is doing my head in.

1- Doedee to Blakely. Three 100’s in the last 4 and owned by less than 2%. Already have Laird, Yeo and Simpson.

2 - Christensen to McLean.

If I don’t trade Christensen to McLean this week, then he’ll becomes Rocky after his bye and someone like Kelly/Billings/Fritsch. will become McLean next week.

Thoughts?

First trade is Banfield to Phillips. With Curnow out for the week I will have to field Kelly and Phillips in the mids, but pretty comfortable with the scoring potential of those two.

1- Doedee to Blakely. Three 100’s in the last 4 and owned by less than 2%. Already have Laird, Yeo and Simpson.

If I don’t trade Christensen to McLean this week, then he’ll becomes Rocky after his bye and someone like Kelly/Billings/Fritsch. will become McLean next week.

Thoughts?
I think McLean. Could go large tonight and I feel the longer you leave it, the more chance the ship will sail. Plus it sounds as if your backline is fairly settled with those big 3 in there

Brought in MCrouch last week and have JOM... Can upgrade either to anyone, already have Titchell, Neale, Merrett, Cogs.
Not keen to spend the big bucks on Macrae when I could save 100k+.

Thoughts on who to grab out of Fyfe (Might be tagged by Hewett), Danger (Playing fwd), Duncan (Played less than 90 minutes in past two games), Oliver (Ceiling?), Pendles (high BE) or anyone else?
Cheers.
Treloar? Has been in ripping form and should score well again this week

Thoughts?
Why not Billings to McLean? You arent like me and still holding out hope for a bounce back against the pies?

Why not Billings to McLean? You arent like me and still holding out hope for a bounce back against the pies?

Sadly still holding out hope like you. Hell, I’ll even gladly take an 80 from him!

I think McLean. Could go large tonight and I feel the longer you leave it, the more chance the ship will sail. Plus it sounds as if your backline is fairly settled with those big 3 in there

Laird, Yeo, Simpson, Murray, Coffield, Doedee.

Heeney, Smith, Taranto, Billings, Christensen, Fritsch.

Currently ranked around 2,900th.

Still think McLean for Christensen ahead of Blakely for Doedee?

Yes, has a good bye too

With Crouch and Curnow both out my hand has been forced:

L Fogarty > Phillips
Crouch > Macrae

Still leaves me with $137k to upgrade someone in the backline next week which I was planning to do this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st one.
If not for really wanting some rookies this week I'd get Sicily back in. Traded after second suspension.

Although, I've gone 2 rookies and have 450+ banked but I only play league... So do as I say, not as I do/did. Haha.

If you care about over all rank, get those premos in the moment you can.

1st one.
If not for really wanting some rookies this week I'd get Sicily back in. Traded after second suspension.

Although, I've gone 2 rookies and have 450+ banked but I only play league... So do as I say, not as I do/did. Haha.

If you care about over all rank, get those premos in the moment you can.

Yeah my overall rank is jumping which is why I was keen on Sic to keep pushing forward. Cheers.

Yeah my overall rank is jumping which is why I was keen on Sic to keep pushing forward. Cheers.
I loaded my midfield a bit earlier than previous seasons and went up the ranks quite a bit for 3 weeks. Back to earth last week after poor captain choice. But sneaking in another premo as early as you can will go a long way.

Realistically, how much more $$ will Ronke make? Having trouble deciding if I should bring him in this week for Crowden

Absolutely. Has the best bye and I think it's more clear cut points generation

Realistically, how much more $$ will Ronke make? Having trouble deciding if I should bring him in this week for Crowden
$130k in just 3 weeks if he can hit 70 each week. Freo/Bris/Carlton.. possible.
Won't have the goals to himself (maybe ever again) but works hard and tackles like a mad man.
Nic Newman put out some good scores in defense last year, now Sydney don't play him.

To back Crouch for next week or not back him - that is the question?

Thought he was pretty close to making it this week with some soreness but others saying he is out for weeks. Anyone know whats going on? Happy to hold for a week if he is "sore" but can also trade like crazy and have a much better week this week if not. Will probably mean I dont get cash generation for another week though which would suck.

Just checked afl.com.au story - ignore me.

May or may not be back in a week so gonna trade him given the underpricers there at the moment.

Won't have the goals to himself (maybe ever again) but works hard and tackles like a mad man.
Nic Newman put out some good scores in defense last year, now Sydney don't play him.
Actually devo Newman doesn't get the nod. Was hoping he would get DPP at some point and be a very handy defender but can't even crack the team after getting 40 possies in the ressies

I'm still so unsure on whether to bring Ronke in or not.

No access to the laptop, curious to see whats Titchs record is without JOM? Between titch and Treloar for skipper this week

How on earth did Ziebell get off? Helps my team I guess, but really surprised.

Given that, I'll go Naughton to Cummings as my first trade.

Once again its the tribunal looking at the result and not the action in question.

Nic Nats week partly due to the Port Adelaide doc saying delayed concussion and may miss a week.

Ziebell getting off due to report that no injury received and can play the next weekend.

Not comparing the incidents directly as one was rough conduct tackle and one was kneeing. But the result is too heavily weighted when making the decision rather than looking at the action.

Similar thing happened in the NBA the other night with JR Smith shoving Horford dirtily when he was in the air. Very dangerous. Horford no injury so it was only a Flagrant 1 (a foul that is deemed bad but carries no repercussions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back