Trades Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to trade Kelly. Probably a bit premature but I'm chasing points not cash and am looking to make 3 upgrades over the next 3 weeks.

Kelly > Phillips
Banfield > Sicily through Finlayson

Next week's plan is
Doedee > Simpson/Yeo
Finlayson > Clarke

then week after in comes Rocky

Is Yeo worth the extra 40k over Whitfield?

Probably not. Other than that crap patch of 60s Whitfield has been great.
I think it's that crap patch of 60's which is the worry with Whitfield. Can be tagged out of the game and score very poorly whereas Yeo has been very consistent this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can get any def or fwd under 736k. already have laird, seeds, lloyd, mclean, heeney, Smith and sicily. Who to get?

Swallow out for Clarke
Merrett out for Phillips

Both outs have high breakevens this week so I’m cashing up. Omeara and J.Kelly (big mistake holding him, thought it was only going to be a couple of weeks) are on the bench.

Taking a hit this week playing quite a few rookies but will have 1m war chest next week to chase 2 top 5 mids and also bring Kelly back onfield(trading out Omeara and Banfield) Hopefully will have enough left over for Rockliff and Whitfield the week after (Stephenson and finlayson out).

Wondering whether I should go 1 down 1 up or just the double downgrade. Don’t really want to miss out on Clarke and Phillips and have a few players starting to peak in price.

Swallow out for Clarke
Merrett out for Phillips

Both outs have high breakevens this week so I’m cashing up. Omeara and J.Kelly (big mistake holding him, thought it was only going to be a couple of weeks) are on the bench.

Taking a hit this week playing quite a few rookies but will have 1m war chest next week to chase 2 top 5 mids and also bring Kelly back onfield(trading out Omeara and Banfield) Hopefully will have enough left over for Rockliff and Whitfield the week after (Stephenson and finlayson out).

Wondering whether I should go 1 down 1 up or just the double downgrade. Don’t really want to miss out on Clarke and Phillips and have a few players starting to peak in price.
Id go swallow to Phillips then upgrade the other trade. Swallow in doubt for tomorrow

Id go swallow to Phillips then upgrade the other trade. Swallow in doubt for tomorrow
Yeah Swallow 100% out, had a pretty average couple of weeks. The other upgrade was going to be a Macrae or Curnow (not this round anymore). So I thought I might as well bring in the two rookies who will go up 30k or so and bring the two premiums in the same round seeing as they won’t increase a hell of a lot in price.

Yeah Swallow 100% out, had a pretty average couple of weeks. The other upgrade was going to be a Macrae or Curnow (not this round anymore). So I thought I might as well bring in the two rookies who will go up 30k or so and bring the two premiums in the same round seeing as they won’t increase a hell of a lot in price.
I honestly don't mind it. But I'd be more inclined to back in Zerrett and wait a week to watch how a rookie goes. One hellova war chest tho

Other thing was, both Merrett and Swallow are going to take a decent price hit so will be harder to trade up next week. Bank the cash this week and upgrade other players who’s price won’t move so much. Could potentially have 4 upgrades over 2 weeks if I go down this path.

Last minute reverse of trades...keep my original Billings > Ronke and Tuohy > Sicily or switch to Kelly > Phillips and Naughton > Sicily

Other thing was, both Merrett and Swallow are going to take a decent price hit so will be harder to trade up next week. Bank the cash this week and upgrade other players who’s price won’t move so much. Could potentially have 4 upgrades over 2 weeks if I go down this path.
Zach merrett's be is only 115, considering he probably won't cop the tag this weekend he should hit that.

Zach merrett's be is only 115, considering he probably won't cop the tag this weekend he should hit that.
Need Merrett to match Clarke’s price rise for it to be worth keeping him. Reckon Merrett can still be a 700k+ mid? Because I could go Omeara for Clarke instead and still be able to bring in 2 premiums next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back