Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, i think ill chase the points and finish my midfield with Billings > Phillips and T.Kelly > Macrae. That'll help my structure over the bye rounds too. I can grab another gun defender down the track and ill play Guelfi/Spargo and Fritsch in my forwardline for a couple weeks before hopefully jumping on sexy Robbie

Will be making 1 defensive upgrade this week with Doedee making way for a round 12 defender. Not sure yet whether it will be Sicily, Hurn or Simpson.

310k in the bank
Probably not enough to get 2 upgrades done, so will just focus on one

Doedee --> Simpson
or
Banfield --> Crouch/Danger/670k mid
or
Lycett --> Grundy (not a huge fan of buying Grundy at such a high price)

Might just do the 1 trade unless there is someone substantial on the bubble (don't think there is).

I'm glad I took the risk in going Billings to Zorko this week via dpp. The extra 55 points won me 4 league matches that I would have otherwise lost.
Not that trading Billings out was any sort of risk.

Suckling, Stewart or Houli?

Can't afford Simpson or Sicily, they come in after their bye, Sucklings bye goes against him at the moment with Yeo, Mirra and Cole down back for me already, but he's fairly consistent at the moment and our main prime mover down back.

Leaning towards Houli because he has a big ceiling and a history of slow starts before pumping out the points midseason onwards.

I like Stewart too, rate his marking game highly, bit of an unknown still though.

445k in bank. Kelly to Macrae(C) and Venables to Ronke. Ronke to F5 and Billings to bench. Billings hopefully to come into form at some point this year. After Zorko turned it around, I'm reluctant to dump any underperforming players. Macrae to be permacaptain as he's now the only one you can trust.

Edit. Actually, I can swing Heeney into the mids and play him in Holman's spot. Hack Billings onto the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bubble rookies for the week

Def
Matty Eagles - 34, 30, BE 9
Lachy Keefe - 76, 49, BE -52

Mids
Charlie Ballard - 46, 46, BE -23
(Also Petrucelle, Worpel, Shipley and Polson all who are on 2 games, and none of who should be targets)

Rucks
Brayden Crossley - 69, 44, BE -44

Forwards
Brad Scheer (180k) - 74, 57, BE -46

Not a week for downgrades this week, with the exception of Keefe if you were desperate.

Bubble rookies for the week

Def
Matty Eagles - 34, 30, BE 9
Lachy Keefe - 76, 49, BE -52

Mids
Charlie Ballard - 46, 46, BE -23
(Also Petrucelle, Worpel, Shipley and Polson all who are on 2 games, and none of who should be targets)

Rucks
Brayden Crossley - 69, 44, BE -44

Forwards
Brad Scheer (180k) - 74, 57, BE -46

Not a week for downgrades this week, with the exception of Keefe if you were desperate.

cheers for that.

probs a double upgrade for me this week.

I'm glad I took the risk in going Billings to Zorko this week via dpp. The extra 55 points won me 4 league matches that I would have otherwise lost.
Not that trading Billings out was any sort of risk.
Did the same with Billings but went to Macrae. Made me what, 100 pts, + the extra 95 over having Titch as captain.

Suckling, Stewart or Houli?

Can't afford Simpson or Sicily, they come in after their bye, Sucklings bye goes against him at the moment with Yeo, Mirra and Cole down back for me already, but he's fairly consistent at the moment and our main prime mover down back.

Leaning towards Houli because he has a big ceiling and a history of slow starts before pumping out the points midseason onwards.

I like Stewart too, rate his marking game highly, bit of an unknown still though.
Funny every single trade here makes a profit

Can go Shaw and Witherden also, makes profit too

Surely one of these 5 have a tear in them where they'll boost their average

Plenty of underpriced midfield options available this week.
Dangerfield, Crouch, Martin, Zorko, Rockliff, Adams, Gibbs all under 680k
I think crouch is the one out of them. I can't quite squeeze mcrae and yeo.

So I'm either crouch and yeo

Or macrae and crossley.

I think crouch is the one out of them. I can't quite squeeze mcrae and yeo.

So I'm either crouch and yeo

Or macrae and crossley.
I might give it another week to assess if the return to form of guys like Zorko, Adams and Rockliff is legit
Next week
Brayshaw --> Phillips
Banfield --> 680k

This week
Doedee --> Yeo

I might give it another week to assess if the return to form of guys like Zorko, Adams and Rockliff is OK
The fact that Zorko actually had to deal with a tag this week yet still tonned up gives me a little more confidence in the fact I've brought him in.

I might give it another week to assess if the return to form of guys like Zorko, Adams and Rockliff is legit
Next week
Brayshaw --> Phillips
Banfield --> 680k

This week
Doedee --> Yeo

Any reason why someone would hold on macrae until after byes or just cash out now or never?

Pretty set on
English to Crossley
Holman to Simpson

I plan on bringing in Witts r.10 so crossley will at least provide cover there. Witts' scoring has been reflected by his matchup each week, think he goes on a tear through the bye period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back