Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt crouch or macrae?

Only thinking of holding out on him to hope he gets to 800k.

Then I'd miss Ed Phillips next week
Then do Ed Phillips this week.
He's probably the safer of the two to get past the bubble and play a few.

I have 1 trade up my sleeve this week after Doedee --> Yeo. Was half contemplating getting in Phillips for Brayshaw a week early, but Brayshaw is expected to rise by 20k so I will hold off. Could potentially double downgrade Finlayson and Brayshaw next week to Cummings and Phillips, and will likely do that if Rockliff does well in China (will get him in after his bye then).

I have 1 trade up my sleeve this week after Doedee --> Yeo. Was half contemplating getting in Phillips for Brayshaw a week early, but Brayshaw is expected to rise by 20k so I will hold off. Could potentially double downgrade Finlayson and Brayshaw next week to Cummings and Phillips, and will likely do that if Rockliff does well in China (will get him in after his bye then).

Cheers

But cumming it is

Ed next week
Dylan 2 weeks later hopefully

Mclean is currently highest priced fwd, is he worth the $674K price tag?

I have Gray, Heeney, Smith, Walters and s**t-Billings. Thinking I need Mclean to finish up my fwd line.
You don't have to get the exact top 6. I reckon McLean on pure value is more of a 630k type for an expected mid 90s average.
I've got the first 5 you mentioned and then Taranto and with the exception of Billings I'm pretty happy with the other 5.

You don't have to get the exact top 6. I reckon McLean on pure value is more of a 630k type for an expected mid 90s average.
I've got the first 5 you mentioned and then Taranto and with the exception of Billings I'm pretty happy with the other 5.
Soooo you're saying I should get Taranto and pocket the $80K in change? Done! =D

I think that might be the more logically approach. I'll grab Mclean after the byes when he's come down in price, and move Billings to F7.

Soooo you're saying I should get Taranto and pocket the $80K in change? Done! =D

I think that might be the more logically approach. I'll grab Mclean after the byes when he's come down in price, and move Billings to F7.
Im planning the same move down the line, although if McLean is affordable before the R13 and R14 byes I might jump early just to have that extra number over these two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tempted to bring in Rockliff and slap the captaincy on him. Unless Hinkley is the dumbest coach around, he'll be back in the guts full time (which he has indicated he will be) and Gold Coast give up more points in the midfield than anyone else by a long way. And that's even before considering his history against Gold Coast

Tempted to bring in Rockliff and slap the captaincy on him. Unless Hinkley is the dumbest coach around, he'll be back in the guts full time (which he has indicated he will be) and Gold Coast give up more points in the midfield than anyone else by a long way. And that's even before considering his history against Gold Coast

Haha we both scored as bad as each other last week and i have brought rockliff in and put the C on him what more have a i got to lose i figered

Think I've settled on
Naught to Cumming
Telly to Oliver

You’re bringing in a guy who has only played once for a pretty average score? That’s risky, especially considering you could do the same trade next week and not waste any cash but make sure that Cumming plays his third game.

He'll be a D8 for life.

Gws injuries keep mounting and there depth is frigged

I'm happy with the risk factor

But you can do the exact same trade next week for the same profit and you’ll know for sure that Cumming will be playing.

Then I'd miss Ed Phillips next week

Cheers

But cumming it is

Ed next week
Dylan 2 weeks later hopefully
I'm in a similar conundrum to toxic

Finlayson and Banfield are maxed out and need to be moved on this week, I can't afford Sicily, Simpson or Hurn but can afford a forward like Hogan, so I need a defensive downgrade and I absolutely do not trust Keefe's job security, reeks of McInnes from last year so Cumming is the obvious candidate for this week so I can grab Phillips next week for Telly or Brayshaw.

If team selection is bad then I'll have to get a meh affordable D6 type in Houli or Shaw and go Phillips early, but my preference is Sicily, Hurn and Simpson to complete my defence (all R12 byers too)

People who went early on Higgins and Ronke were rewarded imo too as the timing of rookies has been shithouse lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back