Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posted earlier in the week, and have my ideas on what I’ll do, but given teams have now landed, hoping with no bias can get some ideas from you guys?!

Gimme your thoughts!

Plz

Cheers

View attachment 675628View attachment 675629
Pulled the trigger on Drew>Dunkley

Will hold off on second, but possibly Ross>Sloane

Will wait for confirmation on Moore out and possibly Smith too before I make the call

Port have a 7/4 home/away split post byes (including 4 in a row @ AO) and Rocky is averaging 120 at home.
Correct ......but you don't bring a player in for 1 game .....he's still averaging 100

Was a great choice in my starting side, at his price ......but would I bring him in now, at this stage of the season, with a R12 Bye .....highly doubt it

360K. Looking for your two trade options.
Atkins and Parker the priorities this week?
Do I persist with leaving Libba and Drew for now.

Laird, Sicily, Whitfield, D Moore, Duursma, Collins, (Clark, Answerth)
Macrae, Cripps, Fyfe, Neale, Libba, Walsh, Setterfield, Hayes, (Atkins, Scott, Gibbons)
Gawn, Grundy, (Bines)
Danger, Heeney, Boak, Drew, Balta, Parker (Burgess, Corbett)

Pulled the trigger on Drew>Dunkley

Will hold off on second, but possibly Ross>Sloane

Will wait for confirmation on Moore out and possibly Smith too before I make the call
Good call .....did same last week ... 59 versus 139 :)

Correct ......but you don't bring a player in for 1 game .....he's still averaging 100

Was a great choice in my starting side, at his price ......but would I bring him in now, at this stage of the season, with a R12 Bye .....highly doubt it

You're sounding like Metapod with that "if you didn't start with him, why bring him in now?" nonsense. It's actually quite disingenuous because you would be fully aware that there's a concussion effected 36 score in that 100 average, as well as a 58 partly due to being moved forward because of an injury to another player.

Not sure what to do with this basket case...

Carnage has hit hard,Already have M crouch out, and Keira and B smith most likely outs as well.

Out of the lot, I am thinking maybe Keira would be the least likely to be a keeper, so If he is out I have the following options.

Atkins > Rowbottom and Keira to Dunkley

or

Keira > Corbett (or best rookie fwd) and Drew > Telly

Both options keep my fwd > Mid link which I am pretty keen on.

Alternatively, can bring in sloane ranger instead of Telly.

Thoughts?

Cheers guys.

1558136843023.png

You're sounding like Metapod with that "if you didn't start with him, why bring him in now?" nonsense. It's actually quite disingenuous because you would be fully aware that there's a concussion effected 36 score in that 100 average, as well as a 58 partly due to being moved forward because of an injury to another player.

tenor.gif

Luckily I remembered to do ROB > Dunkley before the WCE v Dees game started. ;)

Not sure what to do with my second trade. Only 16k in the bank so probably a downgrade.
Drew > Corbett/Larkey would help my Rd12 bye fwds situation & give me enough funds for a 1 up next week :think:

View attachment 675927

Nice side bud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Birch ....this discussion has been had a few times ....about taking out particular game scores to change perceptions of a players average

Fact is his average does have to include all games .....the injury affected scores & 58's because he was moved forward to cover an injured player

Do we take our Dunkley's early scores now, because he was clearly played out of position .....and only include his midfield scores ?

I've got no choice but to go raw dog on a rookie or take a doughnut. Who do I pick? Quaynor, Atley or Hinge? I'm thinking Atley

Another 9k forgot to reverse trades again this week. That's almost 10% of all SC's that have traded in Hately over the last 2 weeks. :fire:

View attachment 675970

Inb4 he's a late in and all the casuals are gloating about their SC prowess. :rainbow:
He’ll be a late in and all those idiots will have him and those of us playing properly will miss him :rolleyes:

Andrew Birch ....this discussion has been had a few times ....about taking out particular game scores to change perceptions of a players average

Fact is his average does have to include all games .....the injury affected scores & 58's because he was moved forward to cover an injured player

Do we take our Dunkley's early scores now, because he was clearly played out of position .....and only include his midfield scores ?

It's not about changing the perception of the average, the average doesn't change.

It's about exploring the reasons why said player has that average. A concussion can happen to any player on the field, and to ignore its effect on that players score (and subsequently his overall average) is disingenuous.

Not sure what to roll with here
19 trades and $30k in bank
Any thoughts
Went a week early on stocker last week out of need View attachment 675961
You going to stick with ROB until the bye rounds?

In same situation as you and I see all that cash on the bench. Tempted to trade him now and free up cash to spend my fwd line

Wasn’t aware of the latter? Do you recall when he was moved forward and who he was moved forward for?

I ended up going Walsh -> Macrae instead of Jelly... saved $20k too!

My plan is to upgrade Durrsma to a fallen premo like Whitfield over the next couple of weeks (hopefully he comes down closer to $500k).

Drew to Boak is my other upgrade plan.

Still have ROB & Stack moo'ing along nicely..

Thanks bud. It would be a lot better if Brayshaw wasn't so terrible this year. He's all but killed any chance of a high finish for me this year.
Buy or Sell me on my sideways of Cameron to Dunkley. Right now I am holding off because it looks like I am going to have to move Brayshaw at some point.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back