Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy or Sell me on my sideways of Cameron to Dunkley. Right now I am holding off because it looks like I am going to have to move Brayshaw at some point.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I reckon Jezza goes nuts this week. I'd be putting the C on him with confidence if he was in my team.

GWS are playing Carlton tomorrow - Cameron could kick 10.
I am not worried about this week it's a rest of the year decision I could see Cameron going huge this week and Dunkley a little down at the Cattery I am willing to take the hit for a 10+ higher avarge the rest of the way.

I am not worried about this week it's a rest of the year decision I could see Cameron going huge this week and Dunkley a little down at the Cattery I am willing to take the hit for a 10+ higher avarge the rest of the way.

How many Rd12 bye forwards do you already have? Rd14 bye forwards are like gold this year.

If Moore is out then I will change track and trade him instead of Walsh. Question is to who? Waiting a couple of weeks for Whitfield to be a juicy price. Hurn has already played. Already have Laird and Lloyd. Options are:

Houli

+Nice price. Would only need to ditch one of Atkins / Butters to afford him. Does anyone know if he has been taking Richmond's kick-ins?
-Susceptible to injury. Lower scoring potential.

Sicily

+Better scoring potential. Nice role in the team, takes kick-ins. Better bye for my team.
-More expensive, would need to trade out Drew to afford him. Has a high BE. Susceptible to suspension.

Leaning towards the latter but keen for any thoughts?

* it I will just keep Cameron and If I want Dunkley next week I will just eat his price rise.

Ended up going Ross to Larkey (need the warm body come the byes).
Brayshaw to Sloane (price point great). Only need Sloane to good enough for M7/8, which he clearly is.

Leaves me with:

Hurn, Whitfield, Williams, Houli, Smith, Hore: Answerth, Lockhart

Cripps, Fyfe, Macrae, Sloane, Rocky, Walsh, Constable, Duursma: Setterfield, Atkins, Scott

Gawn, Goldstein: Bines

Kelly, Danger, Boak, Heeney, Billings, Marshall: Drew, Larkey

I have enough cash to go Walsh to super premo next week. But just as likely to go Drew down to a rookie. Constable/Duursma to Premo.

Side is getting there. Pretty well balanced for the byes, so could move up a bit there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright need to decide and need some advice from the masses.

Pick two to trade out:
Ross
Scott
Drew

Pick Two to trade in:
Fyfe
Jelly
Dunkley

(Note: I lose M/F DPP link if I trade Drew & do not pick up Dunkley.)

Side is currently: 20 trades and over $1.2m in the bank
View attachment 675698View attachment 675699
Holy **** dude! Even if MCrouch was playing you’d be fielding 9 rookies o_O

Need get on dem upgrades asap.

R14 player out for R12 player ......is that good for your byes ?

Rocky was a good value pick R1 ....not sure I'd bring him in now

What's your budget & does it matter the bye?
He is a good bye pick for me. R12 I have a surplus of players right now.

Rockliff is still pretty cheap and with a good performance against the Suns I could see him getting to $550k+ in no time.

You have so many rookies on field, you really need to do 2 upgrades this week. I would suggest...

Moore > T Kelly (via Burgess to D8)
Drew > Dunkley
You have so many rookies on field, you really need to do 2 upgrades this week. I would suggest...

Moore > T Kelly (via Burgess to D8)
Drew > Dunkley
Yeah I know. Just thought I might be able to get away with holding Moore and Drew. I'm assuming Moore is out. I was just thinking of the Atkins trade. So thoughts welcome.

Still undecided on Jelly, someone please convince me one way or the other
Great draw coming up short term and his price is only going to go up, GWS should push for a top 4 spot, he is coming to his peak as player. The risk is injury but if he can stay healthy lock in a 110+ avarge the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back