Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofing

Team Captain
Sep 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You going to stick with ROB until the bye rounds?

In same situation as you and I see all that cash on the bench. Tempted to trade him now and free up cash to spend my fwd line

Nah I am thinking maybe a kill this week or next
Allows to upgrade to a couple premos

Spent some of my spare $300k on punting Libba > J.Kelly. Midfield looking a little stronger now, with Neale the next big fish and then I can sit back and loop either Walsh/Stack/Constable or Duursma/Answerth/Lockhart using DPP for the M8 spot. :thumbsu:

Have a bucketload of cashcows, but very few rookies to trade them down to. :drunk:

Happy I started trading in rookies earlier on this season, as I would be up s**t creek with no depth on the bench or semi-reliable scorers.

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 5.41.58 pm.png

Kenjo

Senior List
Dec 22, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
North supporters, what’s the JS of Larkey? Would you bring him in over Corbett?

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Given how often I have to come on here lamenting disasters, I’m gonna be quietly chuffed so far with the two moves this weekend. Facing donuts, not enough funds to get full top drawer action, but brought in 238 points worth of Sloane and Stewart. Hurrah! Go you good things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GRUFFY

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DRINKING CLUB OF AUSTRALIA MATE
If Leon swings a late change tomorrow I've kept a trade just for you Jackson Hately.

Last edited:

BennyGan

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
anyone know what boak BE will be next week, wanna know if i should pull the trigger on Jelly for Walsh, for go durs to boak next week

Jul 19, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Good luck with Weller. I was so close. Hope he goes well
cheers, not expecting the world from him, but he's handy bye cover and helps me fuel my loophole habit (with Lockhart, Duursma and Answerth). 95 from here on out would be a dream :thumbsu:
Can Weller follow Lloyds path
Im hoping so.
little way off yet, but we'll see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back