Round 9 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm surprised at the Macrae love; I mean for those who dont have him and are trading him in. He's shown nothing to indicate a top 8, and at this point, he'll be more like a top 20. If I didn't have him, I'd be generating more coin at looking at Cripps. I have him, so it's annoying at the moment and I'd trade him in a heartbeat in a limited overs game. If I had the coin spare to go up to him to him, I wouldn't. Bevo is screwing us aroound and he's playing more like the 2016 version than 2018 one; the wandering minstrel thatv doesn't tackle.

Because you know that he hasn't been under 99 and has a huge ceiling.

If you could bank on all your kids scoring 100 on the dot instead of anywhere between 60 and 140. I'd be taking the 100.

Confidence and consistency.

Because you know that he hasn't been under 99 and has a huge ceiling.

If you could bank on all your kids scoring 100 on the dot instead of anywhere between 60 and 140. I'd be taking the 100.

Confidence and consistency.
He's got a huge ceiling when allowed to play his 2018 role, but he's not getting that role. He's resting forward and at this point in time, he's attending less CB than anytime in the last couple of years, but I guess seeing through the light you presented, I can see why people will make the mistake.

Dan12

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2011
Albury
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The Dogs just have too many mids trying to fit in there. Dunkley is the only one worth it imo because he's forward eligible and cheap. I prefer guys like Merrett, Crouch, Yeo and Gaff instead of Macrae.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I'm surprised at the Macrae love; I mean for those who dont have him and are trading him in. He's shown nothing to indicate a top 8, and at this point, he'll be more like a top 20. If I didn't have him, I'd be generating more coin at looking at Cripps. I have him, so it's annoying at the moment and I'd trade him in a heartbeat in a limited overs game. If I had the coin spare to go up to him to him, I wouldn't. Bevo is screwing us aroound and he's playing more like the 2016 version than 2018 one; the wandering minstrel thatv doesn't tackle.
He hasn't gone under 90 yet, he's top 8-10 easily currently, but not top dog

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Surprised Mitch Duncan hasn’t been mentioned...he leads the AFL in marks...will be top 6 mid.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would be a POD

My main worry about him is others stealing his points, but if he leads the comp in marks then it's a fair enough start to being a genuine option

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Would be a POD

My main worry about him is others stealing his points, but if he leads the comp in marks then it's a fair enough start to being a genuine option

IMG_5740.JPG

His last 3 games!!! He’s playing perfect role...half back into wing. Will never ever get tagged with kelly and danger in the team. I would be taking him over macrae, m. crouch & gaff...zerrett only one I would take over him currently.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
View attachment 674510

His last 3 games!!! He’s playing perfect role...half back into wing. Will never ever get tagged with kelly and danger in the team. I would be taking him over macrae, m. crouch & gaff...zerrett only one I would take over him currently.
I dare you to trade him in :p

You'll think about it for weeks, but not pull the trigger ;)

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I carried the bat with Duncan last year

1 frickin year too early

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is where I sit after
Ross to stocker
Parker to Merritt via drew.

I'm leaving my def ATM purely because I really don't know who are the "top" guys and what I have are serviceable ATM.

Same as the r2 possie. I'm not sure if gawn is no2 ruck. But I'll triple make sure before I finalise.

Thoughts???
20190516_060641.jpg
Screenshot_20190516-060621_Dream Team.jpg

Tippaz

Premiership Player
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
i traded IN Menegola just last week... i couldn't have timed that any worse :(

OUT - Menegola, Ross
IN - don't know yet

maybe Larkey + high-priced mid
not keen on Stocker

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sloane has been good for me since I got him in 2 weeks ago but I'm worried about his upcoming draw and potential tags coming up:
BL- Berry
WCE- Hutchings
MEL- not sure, maybe he gets a week off here.
GWS- DeBoer

Think he can still get to a respectable 85-90 but maybe not the instant reward you are looking for before the byes
I was going to bring in sloane but the draw has scared me off

J Kelly or Treloar for me now. probably Kelly

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wow. He's going to have to be one of the worst all time #1 picks.

Statistically he will be but Dogs fans won't care one bit.. He was a major factor in them winning the flag in '16..that's what he will be remmebred for. He's also sacrificed around $2m for his contract in 2020-2021...hopefully he can live a happy and normal life moving forward...seems like the metal demons really affected him...

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Wow. He's going to have to be one of the worst all time #1 picks.

Played his magnum opus in the Granny and was instrumental in the win

Not many can say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back