Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade 1: Parker out for hopefully a R14 bye player (one of corbett/taylor/larkey/ stocker/williamson etc).
Trade 2: Mcrouch if out for 2+ to Cripps.

Otherwise will target a rookie upgrade to either josh kelly/cripps in mid or laird/blakely in defense.

I'd love to go Drew and Parker to Dunkley and a 170k fwd, but not sure if any are available. I could still grab Corbett I guess.

The other option is to downgrade someone like Walsh and then grab Dunks using Parker and keep Drew for another week or so.

Will be forced trades for me this week with M.Crouch and Ross near-certain outs and even Scrimshaw a possible out. Praying that a decent downgrade option gets named because it's been lean pickings of late.

Crows seem optimistic he plays next week.

But surely they dont risk him on the floght to brisbane. I'll probably hold anyway.

Dayne Zorko could be a good shout - back to back 130s with a magic draw of Crows, Dockers, Hawks, Blues, BYE, Saints, Dees up next. At only $656K before price updates he could be good if he replicates 2018. Mitch Robinson is in the same boat with 120, 103 and 124 in his last 3 at only $636K. McCluggage, Duncan and Oliver are also in the same boat, but I'm not convinced Oliver is back.

Right now I'm thinking Bray + Walsh/(MCrouch if he misses) > Dunks + Zorko

Dayne Zorko could be a good shout - back to back 130s with a magic draw of Crows, Dockers, Hawks, Blues, BYE, Saints, Dees up next. At only $656K before price updates he could be good if he replicates 2018. Mitch Robinson is in the same boat with 120, 103 and 124 in his last 3 at only $636K. McCluggage, Duncan and Oliver are also in the same boat, but I'm not convinced Oliver is back.

Zorko great in theory but I dont think i can bare having another 'premo' getting 50-70 every 2nd week. Zorko capable of going missing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows seem optimistic he plays next week.

But surely they dont risk him on the floght to brisbane. I'll probably hold anyway.

Wow that's much better news than I thought. If it's likely to be a week at worst then I'll happily hold him and keep playing the one up, one down game. Plus he's one of my favourite players to own so I don't really want to get rid of him unless I absolutely have to.

Yeah love the look of Zorko coming up against a bunch of teams that don't really tag. All over him this week.

I finally have the cash where I can bring Boak in after being an idiot and trading danger out last week for gaff and downgrading libba.

I'll be going Petruccelle and Parker for Boak and some rookie. Should have enough cash to bring Danger back in the week after too.

There’s no chance im trading Walsh.

Most likely I’ll go...

Drew and Scrimshaw to Corbett and hopefully Rory Laird

Already traded Brayshaw from my team, that's how annoyed at him I am.

Bringing Dunkley back in. When Bevo plays him in that inside mid role, he is just a beast. Tough week coming up in Geelong but is a nice price now to roll the dice before he gets too expensive again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back