Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

For those struggling with cash generation or finding it hard to pick a downgrade option I've been scouring the team forums in my spare time - much to the dismay of my girlfriend - and a few of these names continue to bob up...

For Port there's Ladhams, Frampton, Garner, Joe Atley.

There's also Hugh Goddard for Carlton, Wooller for Brisbane, Coleman-Jones and Naish for Richmond (although I doubt those two get a run this week, but definitely have them on your radar for coming weeks, especially if Soldo doesn't fire in regard to CCJ). Everyone seems to already be on the Bewley and Hind train, maybe add White from the Saints if he continues to go okay in the VFL.

Buyer beware of course, they're only rookies or inexperienced players and I'm not sure how their game translates to AFL level but they're definitely worth some thought if selected.

Sounds like M.Crouch is pretty unlikely this weekend. I'm thinking I'll trade, helps my bye structure out given I've got Cripps, Taranto, B.Crouch, Walsh and Stack all with R14 byes in the midfield as well.

Yeah, its just sort of a commentary on the idea of "must-starts" more then "i told you so". Definitely not trying to come off that way (mean). I don't do that to people. But yeah averaging 108 you may as well just hold him for now and see if he turns it around for sure

No worries, it's been a chaos year.

Rather than a question of 'must have' its almost been a question of 'musn't haves' haha.

The only obvious must have this year so far would be Walsh. Winner of the car had to of started with him or quickly brought him in Rnd 2.

Rather than a question of 'must have' its almost been a question of 'musn't haves' haha.

The only obvious must have this year so far would be Walsh. Winner of the car had to of started with him or quickly brought him in Rnd 2.

I need a car but alas, here's to another year of the ever-reliable foot falcon.

Yep I bravely started without Titch this year. Just thought he wouldnt quite get to the same high levels as previous years. Just followed the hunch I had. And then everyone just copied my strategic move.

Rumours on the port board that drew may be dropped this week.

Makes the decision easier of drew to Dunkley

Already looking at English out, so my prediction of carnage is looking accurate....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking similarly to those on this board about brayshaw. Breakeven is too high.

Im also thinking clarry oliver may have bottomed out and will need to play most weeks for dees to qualify for finals (which will need some good fortune)

Out: brayshaw and gibbons
In: oliver and hately

I get the logic. But Brayshaw/Gibbons are almost equally likely to outscore Oliver/Hately on any given week.
Seems too sideways for mine.
I'm still in the camp of holding Brayshaw. He has to turn it around eventually.

Rumours on the port board that drew may be dropped this week.

Makes the decision easier of drew to Dunkley

Wowee that is a spanner.

List of outs this round could be Parker/MCrouch/Ross/Drew... Heeney on the rumour mill too as needing a rest.

My teams cooked and deserves this anyway. Hopefully they're all dropped and I can watch a weekend of football without being angry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back