Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Can any Saints fans shed some light on this bloke?

Do we think he will have more Job Security / Scoring Power than Corbett?
Should've been on a list years ago. Genuinely good player, a small forward who can swing through the midfield and find the ball. I'll be seriously considering.

In a somewhat morbid way I'm keen to see what happens if no new rookies play for another month or so.

What would happen?

We're almost entering uncharted territory for fantasy in that cows have previously always seemed to present themselves when called upon.

....but what happens if they dont? Fish in the bargain bin? I've already started that concept last week bringing in Dunkley/Ziebell.

Will we be forced to 'Downgrade' to half fattened cows instead? eg. the Lockhart types.

Potentially interesting times ahead.
means I will pick more cheap dud premos like Guthrie....he was averaging 100+ before I got him and now won't average 75

So I'm leaning towards keeping Bray now....holding strong on avoiding trading premos and all that. No matter what I do with Bray, I will get punished for it...I just think he can't possible play as bad as he has in the last 2 weeks. So keep him and trade Newnes, who was never going to be a keeper anyway. Then I guess Walsh gets upgraded to best mid available.

Then again, Walsh has the great last bye round that I desperately need and he could score more than Bray in the weeks to come if Bray has truly forgot how to football.

Should've been on a list years ago. Genuinely good player, a small forward who can swing through the midfield and find the ball. I'll be seriously considering.
Doesn’t bode well for Parker then? Not that I still have him.
Unless parker is injured I doubt he gets dropped from the saints, he's looked great out there from what I've seen.
Lonie's short term replacement? 6-8 before he comes back so could be worth a shout, especially as a mature ager

At this stage, pending teams I'm going to try and take it easy by fixing up injurd rookies, Ross to Young (via Setterfield into the Mids) and Williamson to Lockhart. Leaves 180k to upgrade with next week.

Also leaves me nicely placed with a MID/FWD and a MID/DEF in the midfield which should be VERY handy come the BYES.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 170k mid rookie all us coaches have been praying for.

Ross down to him looking likely. I feel these speedy types always rip it up against us so a chance he could do himself a good score.... but then I also feel like we will pump demons to no end at home. Could be an unhappy Friday night (in the fantasy sense) if that's the case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back