Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai gaiz :raisinghand:

I don't normally post my chol, but it's warm outside and i wouldn't mind some feedback on trades.

1620794838624.png

Looking at

Tex > Poulter

Berry > Titch

That leaves me with 400k in the pot for next week. Was gonna turn Warner/Jordan into big dopey kent Gawn who will be sub 650k, but he'll probably need another week to drop.

Could go Tex > Hall instead but i feel with all my spud rookies the cash gen is more important than taking the punt on a speculative mid priced FWD.

Here2tellyouwhy when you bringing in Gawn kent? Was gonna be next week for me, but he'll likely be sub 630k if we wait until round 11.

pre trades. Sitting ranked about 2200.

thinking I’ll trade tex and Warner to poulter and one of jelly, titch, Lloyd or maybe even down to RCD.

leaves my forwards weak but want to wait a couple of weeks until dusty.

open to others thoughts?

Great team. Only 3 rookies on the ground so you're sitting pretty.
Tex is bleeding cash so I'd trade him for Hall/Jezza/whoever you like. Then I'd trade whichever mid or fwd rookie doesn't play to Poulter. Probably Fullerton.

Huh? Rowe is playing WCE at Subiaco.

Rowe hates playing away from Adelaide - although did do okay at Marvel last time, but it was against Norf

Average home: 68
Average away: 37.6

1620794346539.png

Quote Reply

Select for moderation Add threadmark Report Edit Delete IP Change owner or date
Is the game 100% going to be played in WA .....or will WA close the borders again ?

anyone considering this campbell character for north with byes in mind and being a dpp?

im thinking could be a nice later trade flynn (R3) after a moo move this gringo to r3 and bring in a fwd premo if theres such a thing

I don't normally post my chol, but it's warm outside and i wouldn't mind some feedback on trades.

View attachment 1125326

Looking at

Tex > Poulter

Berry > Titch

That leaves me with 400k in the pot for next week. Was gonna turn Warner/Jordan into big dopey kent Gawn who will be sub 650k, but he'll probably need another week to drop.

Could go Tex > Hall instead but i feel with all my spud rookies the cash gen is more important than taking the punt on a speculative mid priced FWD.

Here2tellyouwhy when you bringing in Gawn kent? Was gonna be next week for me, but he'll likely be sub 630k if we wait until round 11.

Defence is great, obviously. Midfield is deep, though it'd be nice to get one more rook off field, so your Berry upgrade appeals. Reckon it's definitely time to spend, given you've got the $$$.

Berry, Tex and $414k probably gets you 2 keepers like Titch/Hawkins or Jelly/Zorko or similar. But I guess there is that "Gawn" consideration, too. Could just worry about him later whilst he's dropping and buy him with a double-down, 1-up in the Byes.

I'm trading out TPowell, some would consider that a bad move but TMitchell is great value and with his next 3 weeks, NM, Carl, GCS, seems a no brainer to me.
Berry > Poulter
Powell > TMitchell
I don't think RCD is a must have double down option, keep upgrading when possible.

I've got several cows that have done OK and/or are about ready to get rid of. Got no cash, but do have trades, so need to get something going.

I'm superkeen on getting a discounted Ridley in to round out the defence (until luxury upgrades), but he can probably wait a week. Thinking some help up forward might be a higher priority (maybe Hawkins?!) as I have got away with flimsy rookies there, but probably won't continue to.

Not sure whether to prioritise Poulter, RCD or both.

Three on-field rooks in midfield are doing well enough until the byes I think (Powell, Jordon, Cripps), where I could hopefully upgrade them to fallen premos or SPs.

1620797169686.png

I'm trading out TPowell, some would consider that a bad move but TMitchell is great value and with his next 3 weeks, NM, Carl, GCS, seems a no brainer to me.
Berry > Poulter
Powell > TMitchell
I don't think RCD is a must have double down option, keep upgrading when possible.

anyways you can get tich without trading Powell?

I've got several cows that have done OK and/or are about ready to get rid of. Got no cash, but do have trades, so need to get something going.

I'm superkeen on getting a discounted Ridley in to round out the defence (until luxury upgrades), but he can probably wait a week. Thinking some help up forward might be a higher priority (maybe Hawkins?!) as I have got away with flimsy rookies there, but probably won't continue to.

Three on-field rooks in midfield are doing well enough until the byes I think (Powell, Jordon, Cripps), where I could hopefully upgrade them to fallen premos or SPs.

View attachment 1125354

How do you have 23 trades left oh my god.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berry > Poulter
Powell > TMitchell
does OMeara back hurt or help Titch?
he could get tagged the next 2 rounds also.

View attachment 1125326

Looking at

Tex > Poulter

Berry > Titch

Yeah round 11 or even after his bye if he keeps tanking s**t scores.
Hes averaging 128. If he keeps his scores under 130 he will only go up 10k by then.

Plus its enjoyable not owning him just for the lolz

Defence is great, obviously. Midfield is deep, though it'd be nice to get one more rook off field, so your Berry upgrade appeals. Reckon it's definitely time to spend, given you've got the $$$.

Berry, Tex and $414k probably gets you 2 keepers like Titch/Hawkins or Jelly/Zorko or similar. But I guess there is that "Gawn" consideration, too. Could just worry about him later whilst he's dropping and buy him with a double-down, 1-up in the Byes.
Dark Sharks what this kent said.

Im gonna hold to after his bye if I can.

You know. Large chol and all that :moustache:

Yeah round 11 or even after his bye if he keeps tanking sh*t scores.
Hes averaging 128. If he keeps his scores under 130 he will only go up 10k by then.

Plus its enjoyable not owning him just for the lolz

Yeah, Thilthorpe's 50 points really get me rock hard

View attachment 1125354

You have a great looking team for one with 23 trades left!

View attachment 1125354
23 trades with only 6 rookies on field. Wow that's brilliant. Have you not had a single injury?

Easy trades imo. Clark and Campbell to RCD and Poulter

Next week you can use the cash to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back