Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at Rowe > Marshall this week, Fwd line will be...

ZieGull, Marshall, Dustruck Poulter
Impey Farrar McCreery Waterman

Wont touch again for a few weeks, defence is done, Rucks too, mid upgrade time, will look at Steele and Lyon.

Pretty sexy. Backline's complete, how many rooks on field in the mids?

Powell and Jordon, 2 fwds rooks...**** we need cash gen!!
Useless rookies this year, will teams get full premo by the bye without stripping their benches clean?

Why I'm doubling down next week. That's pretty damn close to full though, especially when forward upgrades as the cheapest. Heading back to the top 100, kent.

Waterman to poulter
Gulden to Steele/Ridley depending on the breakeven at the end of the round the one I don’t get comes in next week.

went the double downgrade this week so I can do an up down the following two weeks so expecting a bit of a rank slide! Especially when 3 of my 15 keepers scored average last night!

Waterman to poulter
Gulden to Steele/Ridley depending on the breakeven at the end of the round the one I don’t get comes in next week.

went the double downgrade this week so I can do an up down the following two weeks so expecting a bit of a rank slide! Especially when 3 of my 15 keepers scored average last night!
You went RCD and Murphy right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If BBB scores well tonight & RCD isn't dropped otherwise probably 2 rookie downgrades.

Waterman/Finley/Brockman > RCD
AScott/McCreery > BBB or Poulter-Vile

BBB will need to ton up but if so then Rowe & Kent to BBB and RCD might be my play

Yeh, I'd want to see a sub zero b/e under BBBs name to pique my interest.
Would be great if BBB could "do a Daniher" and go large. But I'll be waiting at least three games - his price won't rise too much after two games anyway because of the initial 57.

Berry ----> RCD locked in (unless Berry finally scores well)

Will put the bank at about $250k which will easily get Dusty when he bottoms out at $350k :moustache:

Not sure about a second trade, might hold unless another rookie is a must have.
Will be some decent options next week RCD Poulter Byrnes and maybe more

Poulter, Byrnes and RCD all looking like good downgrade options. I really don't want to double down, but I might have to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back