Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Im really torn at this early stage. I can go flynn > rcd & warner > hall which on paper seems like a no brainer but im a little worried about it for some reason. Other option could be briggs > rcd/poulter. I may not trade at all.

As the week draws on hopefully i will come up with trades that will actually improve my team.

Im really torn at this early stage. I can go flynn > rcd & warner > hall which on paper seems like a no brainer but im a little worried about it for some reason. Other option could be briggs > rcd/poulter. I may not trade at all.

As the week draws on hopefully i will come up with trades that will actually improve my team.
I would do those trades to get Hall, that surely improves your team

I also want Hall.

Can use one trade and do Dusty to Hall. Sick of Dusty...

Or 2 trades and go early on a good rookie:
Gulden to RCD
Farrar to Hall

Would much prefer to trade Scott/Rowe instead of Farrar but it just doesn't give me enough coin to get Hall. Hate trading Farrar but Hall is just taking the piss right now. Take out his injury/sub games and he is averaging 124.5!! If he was a defender, I would have got him last week for Chapman

Actually I might just get 2 rookies and pocket $700k, no rookies on the horizon after this week
I'd like to do that this round but i figure this is my last realistic chance to get Hall. Just 4 upgrades to go (Powell, Jordon, Bergman, Farrar) and then i worry about luxury upgrades (Markov/Cumming). Over 40k itb

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 12.03.24 pm.png

Is it worth trading Farrar (very early) if I can get Hall?
just looking at Farrar’s next 2, his cash gen could come to a halt very quickly. I know I recently said you shouldn’t trade rookies out with such good JS but he does have the first bye which is an issue for me. And more importantly, it is the only way I can get Hall and imo, this is the last week to do so before he blows out in price.

it’s a very aggressive move to trade out a rookie who is still making cash and burn 2 trades but I might just do it...

Is it worth trading Farrar (very early) if I can get Hall?
just looking at Farrar’s next 2, his cash gen could come to a halt very quickly. I know I recently said you shouldn’t trade rookies out with such good JS but he does have the first bye which is an issue for me. And more importantly, it is the only way I can get Hall and imo, this is the last week to do so before he blows out in price.

it’s a very aggressive move to trade out a rookie who is still making cash and burn 2 trades but I might just do it...
I'd do it. My attitude towards Hall has changed somewhat given he wont be tagged and he has always been an accumulator. Definitely value this week. It is aggressive but i figure you might as well be aggressive to try and make up ground now, particularly if Farrar's bye is poor for your team. Obviously Hall has the same bye so you probably dont want to have both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poulter/RCD/Byrnes. Shame these three aren't staggered over the next three weeks. Poulter a little cheaper too, could be the go.

Coming up to the byes i reckon its crucial to get these rookie decisions right. Doesnt mean you select on the basis of when they have their bye but rather you select the best of the group, currently its hard to say who that will be! RCD looks good but Prestia and Lambert are only a few weeks away, i honestly know nothing about Byrnes or his job security and Poulter would seem more likely than RCD to cement a place in his teams 22 but the Pies keep chopping and changing their lineup thanks to a poor start to the season so its not like he is guaranteed several games. Ideally their lineup would be a bit more stable from week to week but either way, he has got to perform to hold his place. I'm leaning towards Poulter as another forward rookie fits my team better and i think he is potentially the best long term option. Tough decision though

I'd do it. My attitude towards Hall has changed somewhat given he wont be tagged and he has always been an accumulator. Definitely value this week. It is aggressive but i figure you might as well be aggressive to try and make up ground now, particularly if Farrar's bye is poor for your team. Obviously Hall has the same bye so you probably dont want to have both.
Yeah **** it I’m doing it.
People who just lost Steph and/or Bolton would now all be going to Hall so I can’t afford to not get Hall now

Idun > Ridley and now Stevo > Dusty

15 Trades left and wanted to be quite before the byes. Forced trade but Stephenson to Dusty feels okay despite his recent scores. If not injured he will hit form at some stage.

Idun > Ridley and now Stevo > Dusty

15 Trades left and wanted to be quite before the byes. Forced trade but Stephenson to Dusty feels okay despite his recent scores. If not injured he will hit form at some stage.

DO NOT get Dusty

Are you insane?

Smith looks a buy in the fwd line if you can afford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back