Unofficial Preview Round 9 v Norf - "Arrival". Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time Melbourne beat Norf Melbourne:
  • Clayton Oliver was in grade two.
  • It was Andrew Swallow's 10th game.
  • Brent Harvey was 28 years old.
  • Clinton Grybas was on commentary.
  • Who the **** is Daniel Bell?
  • The new MCG stands had just been finished.
  • Neitz kicked eight.
  • We were playing games on the Gold Coast.
It's been a great decade.

Good luck Jesse Hogan.

Daniel Bell's career was cut short due to concussions

Poor form

FWIW I was trying to come up with an insomnia cure that would top watching replays of your effort against Sydney last week.
That'd work well actually. Then, when you're asleep, the recurring nightmare of 186 plays on a loop.

Hahahhaa, we've been a disaster for 10 years and haven't won a flag since before man landed on the moon........ yet still have more members than the irrelevant fair weather sailors at Norf.
Self-banter. Cool.

So, more members than North? How very droll. Think that one up at the chalet, did we? (See, we can do 'trite' too.) By the way, I love the convenience of picking this year after we've been widely predicted to tumble down the ladder. Our membership has been higher than yours for the past four years previously. Not bad for a club with 'no supporters'. ;)

I'm on record somewhere as saying I think you mob will probably break the streak this year, and you've got two cracks at it I believe. If we're 30 points up, with a quarter to play you're in with a shot. Ooops, self-banter.

But seriously, it's been an enjoyable streak of 15 wins - I raise a tankard to karma every time - but when the history and future of your club is made up of individual streaks of awfulness, it probably makes it meaningless and inconsequential.

All the best to Hogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh dear...
cZRdOYW.png

I was still going through puberty last time the Dees beat North.
Got two kids of my own now.
what's it like going through puberty in your mid 20's?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back