Game Day Round 9 v West Coast @ Optus Stadium, 5:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a feeling we’ll concede the first one or two goals, but steady after that.

We really should be winning by a serious margin, that’s a horrible looking side they’ve put out, and their senior players checked out a while ago.

Dees 80.

I remember when they pumped us by about 100 points when we were at our lowest ebb 9 or so years ago. I’d love the boys to repay the favour. I almost wanted us to lose that day by 100 such was the self pity of supporting a basket case. Glad things have turned around 🙂

I don't see how that midfield will give good enough entries for them to kick any sort of score against May and Lever.

Could be one of those 2.5.17 to 11.13 79 type wins.

Thank god for 6-6-6, otherwise West Coast may have parked their entire side there from the first bounce.

Expect they'll employ a similarly gross game style today to keep the margin from being astronomical.

Dees by 35 in the most boring of slogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fans will be wanting to see a big win on the back of big loses at the hands of WC in the past. Wonder if the playing group will want to be ruthless or just bank the 4 points and get home.

Hoping for a minimum 10 goal win.

Fans will be wanting to see a big win on the back of big loses at the hands of WC in the past. Wonder if the playing group will want to be ruthless or just bank the 4 points and get home.

Hoping for a minimum 10 goal win.

Going off our history I dont see us flogging them by 12 goals plus, more a get a lead and put the cue in the rack kind of team, very happy to be proven wrong.

Never does to be complacent. I’m going to be wearing my lucky socks wet as penance unless my partner gets out of the laundry fast

Wave them around your head to dry them like you did the poms poms in that gif

you can do it love GIF by Melbournefc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back