Captains Round 9 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC Neale or Macrae
C Gawn

Thank goodness Gawn plays last so I can loop if need be.

Neale could get a great score against the Crows and I have a feeling Macrae might rack up points against the Pies so it’ll be a coin flip in the end.

Just to be sure (still a bit of a SC n00b), I can't do a loop with McComb / Rioli / Carrol this week (the latter two on field) as well as McCrae VC loophole? I have to put one of my doughnuts on field with the C then take my emergency score... and it'll be too late to shift the E of McComb after tonight?

Just to be sure (still a bit of a SC n00b), I can't do a loop with McComb / Rioli / Carrol this week (the latter two on field) as well as McCrae VC loophole? I have to put one of my doughnuts on field with the C then take my emergency score... and it'll be too late to shift the E of McComb after tonight?

Once the Bulldogs game starts it will be too late to shift the E off McComb.

If you want to take Macrae’s score you will need a non-player placed on field to put the C on, with your emergency on that line covering the donut.

You can loop on a different line to Macrae if you have that option. Donut doesn’t have to be on same line as VC candidate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, if you own Gawn and don't have him as your C against Bailey Williams and Cal Jamieson you need to delete your account.

Or Oliver for that matter. West Coast don't tag and are obviously all sorts of pathetic, particularly in the midfield.

Only way these blokes don't go mammoth is they bring in the Mercy rule and only allow smellbourne 16 on the field vs Eagles 22.

Seriously, if you own Gawn and don't have him as your C against Bailey Williams and Cal Jamieson you need to delete your account.

Or Oliver for that matter. West Coast don't tag and are obviously all sorts of pathetic, particularly in the midfield.

Only way these blokes don't go mammoth is they bring in the Mercy rule and only allow smellbourne 16 on the field vs Eagles 22.
Reckon Melbourne are up by 40 at QT and just cruise form there. Gawn will sit a full forward. Their guns will have lower TOG than usual.

Reckon Melbourne are up by 40 at QT and just cruise form there. Gawn will sit a full forward. Their guns will have lower TOG than usual.
Gawn will be resting at the airport lounge waiting for his team to cruise through the game :devil:

Captain oliver of course. But knowing my luck. Im gonna be watching a pig turn himself into a weekly spud

Jordan Sweet rucking doesn't give me a whole lot of confidence putting the VC on Macrae when got Neale sitting there against a semi-reckless Adelaide v McInerney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back