Round 9 Venting & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I am laughing my head off at all these people who thought it was a good idea to trade out Whitfield. This is what you get for not having some faith that GWS wouldn't do everything in their power to get the best defender in the competition back in the competition asap. So SO glad i took the hit and kept him benched for 2 weeks. #LongLiveKingWhit

2125. Back in the top 10k at 9.5k. Can't complain given the amount of **** scores I had.

Just pipped me mate, 2123 here....

Lots of s**t, plus Yeo, Grundy and Whitfield.....

Taranto scrapped me over the 2k mark, finishing with 2049 which was enough to lose by only 20 or so points to my 13 year old daughter in our little family league.

In the same league my 10 year old son beat all with a score of 2214. He'll be running my team next year as I'll be relegating myself to Roblox and Pokemon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought if I had some massive scores today I could push 2300, but didn't expect it.

2282 is a great result thanks to Whit and Taranto. Halved my ranking to 5000+

Nice change from all the carnage of late

Last edited:
My nickname should be the rookie killer:

Brander
McInerney
(Holding bloody Setterfield)
Williamson
Bringing in Answorth after two weeks
Atley

I’m getting Corbett or Garner this week guys, prepare

1964 here and dropped to 25k only had Crouch on the bench which gave me Hayes score, but with Zilliams, Cripps, Kelly, Brayshaw, Gibbons, Hore and Hayes all scoring 35-65 I reckon I was lucky to get away with the score I got.

Two weeks in a row I have had Grundy captain for massive scores, and still missed 2100. Kennedy as a late withdrawal gave me Hayes score and probably cost at least 50 points...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back