Round 9 Votes v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

5. JK - Can't leave the match winning big man out 2 weeks in a row. Huge 4th when we needed him. I guess the Geelong blokes got tired from scragging him so hard the first 3 quarters.

4. TK - Very smooth again from Tim. Definitely has brought a missing skill set to the mid group.

3. Dong Shred - A few poor touches and his usual apathetic approach to tackling keep him from top billing. A really damaging game by Dom.

2. Liam Ryan - Don't @ me. Quietly building into a very solid block of form.

1) Liam Duggan - The kind of game you want to see from Liam every week. Tough and uncompromising. Disposal still causes heart palpitations.

HM - Gaffy, Boots, JD.

EDIT - I forgot Nic. Genius.

5. JK - Can't leave the match winning big man out 2 weeks in a row. Huge 4th when we needed him. I guess the Geelong blokes got tired from scragging him so hard the first 3 quarters.

4.Naita - I'm a moron

3. TK - Very smooth again from Tim. Definitely has brought a missing skill set to the mid group.

2. Dong Shred - A few poor touches and his usual apathetic approach to tackling keep him from top billing. A really damaging game by Dom.

1. Liam Ryan - Don't @ me. Quietly building into a very solid block of form.

Sorry Liam Liam Duggan - The kind of game you want to see from Liam every week. Tough and uncompromising. Disposal still causes heart palpitations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back