Game Day Round 9 vs Melbourne @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, what a joke of an organisation channel 7 is.
Exactly why I refuse to watch them. My volleyball team mates used to call me Channel 7, due to my disgraceful network.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westhoff was dropped a few weeks ago and got a late reprieve against St Kilda. With a fire lit under his arse he put in arguably a worse performance than in the game that got him dropped.
Tonight he came out and kicked two early goals and didn't fire a shot after quarter time.
I think it's probably time he fell back in the pecking order. Mitch Georgiadis now has his spot.
Only when Marshall is back. Tonight he helped open up the 50 with Dixon quiet for Mitch to capitalise.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Only when Marshall is back. Tonight he helped open up the 50 with Dixon quiet for Mitch to capitalise.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Ken specifically mentioned using 3 talls. When Marshall comes back, Westhoff changes positions or goes out the side while Charlie/Todd/Mitch stay forward.

Hilarious fact: Ken makes the 8 and we are stuck with him for God knows how long.
We will only make the eight if Ken is prepared to grit his teeth and not lose his nerve when things get tough.
Which means showing true leadership and being open to letting the other coaches handle what he's no good at, while sticking to what he does well.
If he does that, I could live with him.

Not holding my breath.

It’s interesting that in the pre game thread I said “come on guys it’s 1st against 3rd” - I was that confident with the team in making that statement. We must always be POSITIVE and that way the rest of the season will look after itself.
The 3 tall forward combination will always win you more games than going with 1 or 2 bigun’s.

Haha how good was it. They have a inferiority complex Melbourne apparently. 🤣🤣
Lyon sees eye-to-eye with Goodwin. Of course they're going to blame the players.
Melbourne have had two of the worst coaches in AFL history for about 7 years of the last 10. Both of whom Lyon played a key role in getting.

Garry Lyon melted something spectacular on Fox Footy post game, was absolutely hilarious.

Did you see his half time outburst? It made post game look like idle chit chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back