Shield Round 9 WA v Tasmania, WACA, 2-5 March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

He flashes wide of off too often. Just throws his hands at everything
Why not just say this to start?
Why the whole he sucks abuse?
We need to work to make the Domestic thread readable, we can’t let it go to the Test forum standards.

Geez, I wish I could suck so hard so I could score 4 First Class centuries.
This really is a website for heroes to gob off.
Discussion, facts are all secondary. Just he sucks, she sucks, we all suck, bot Doritos are tasty.

Why not just say this to start?
Why the whole he sucks abuse?
We need to work to make the Domestic thread readable, we can’t let it go to the Test forum standards.
Because he does suck.

You want facts? He's played nearly 30 FC games and averages under 30. He flashes at wide balls far too often for an opening bat and based on that, he sucks.

It isn't abuse to say he sucks. It's an accurate measure of his ability as a cricketer. You whinge about people "abusing" somebody who probably doesn't know this website exists but then call users on it "heroes".

Why don't you read the whole thread before gobbing off next time champ?

Because he does suck.

You want facts? He's played nearly 30 FC games and averages under 30. He flashes at wide balls far too often for an opening bat and based on that, he sucks.

It isn't abuse to say he sucks. It's an accurate measure of his ability as a cricketer. You whinge about people "abusing" somebody who probably doesn't know this website exists but then call users on it "heroes".

Why don't you read the whole thread before gobbing off next time champ?
I’ve read the thread, you opened with he sucks, then the rest came later.

You be you, I’m obviously not your boss.
Just hoping I can encourage cricket talk in the domestic section, rather than the unreadable projection stuff supported in the International section.

I just can’t understand how any professional cricketer sucks. The under 30 average, the flashing outside off stump, is fair and good commentary I can understand, so thanks for that part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back