Oppo Camp Round eight other games

Remove this Banner Ad

That's how you apply forward pressure, 11 disposals, 10 tackles and 7 GOALS, not like ****en Blair and Mayne
Is that really necessary? Kid had a good game but the Blair slogging on this board is tedious. I’m proud of his career even if I don’t think he’s best 28 anymore.

Game turned around with Sydney getting outside ball

Smashed em at the stoppages
Hawks couldn't zone off And were exposed

All know they can't handle play on style and last night their disposal was poor

Gunston great game
Heaney Parker mills all good

I have a soft spot for the blues as they have been on the bottom of the ladder for so long so I hope the blues smash the bombers today. The bombers s**t me to death.

Plus 1 :straining:

I can't split these two teams. Carlton and Essendon.
They are both at bad as each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, I know not good lol. I can't stand the bombers so I hope the blues get up today.

(I agree, I want the Blues to win too. The Bombers are a horrible club, with horrible ex-coaches, and horrible fans.)

Essenfon had picks 5, 6 , 29, 30 and then got Yestin Eades late

We had picks 32, and then a few late fockers...

But as it stands with all.of those they have a spud getting games by the name of Parish.

We have a gun in Tom Phillips who is a much better footballer. We did better than they did from.that draft and also have treloar/Aish. We are going to obliterate them over the next few years

Last edited:
Essenfon had picks 5, 6 , 29, 30 and then got ended late.

We had picks 32, and then a few late fockers...

But as it stands with all.of those they have a spud getting games by the name of Parish.

We have a gun in Tom Phillips who is a much better footballer. We did better than they did from.that draft and also have treloar. We are going to obliterate them over the next few years

K1BsbhMJEd3W.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back