General Bombers Talk Round one 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it ridiculous that he gets caught drink driving and is only fined, but doesn't adequately let the club know why he missed training and its a suspension. What a joke

you missed the part where he was caught drinking and driving on the eve of finals, it was highly convenient to take $5k pocket coin from him and let him play the finals.

Seeing as Mitch Marsh won't be using his bat for a while I'm lending it to give kermit brereton a smack in the head for his smug EFC jokes on SEN today...

Anyone else find it ridiculous that he gets caught drink driving and is only fined, but doesn't adequately let the club know why he missed training and its a suspension. What a joke

Strange enough, missing a training session is one of the worst things an AFL Player can do. All the off-field stuff pales in comparison. AFL logic :rolleyes:

Round 2 against the Crows is a bigger game for us. They're a good side. :thumbsu:
The only thing that will be bigger in round 2 is the margin that you lose by :D

Get ready to cop a back to back smashing like the good old days Hawforn!

We'll usher you to the era of mediocrity that is waiting for your mismanaged list! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great way to show support for Roughy in his comeback game too not to mention his leadership. #goodbloke :$
Great way to lead the younger players (and older blokes) by showing them that Hawthorn's era is done.

Can't even be committed to rock up to a training session.

What we should do to them and their era:

mortal-kombat-parodie.jpg

Looks like no Leuenberger and Bellchambers unlikely for round 1. While I don't rate McKernan, I hope he can replicate the effort he's put in so far today.

As for those who have said Stewart isn't good enough, I'd say he's earned his spot. Was always going to be a lot better when he wasn't playing one out...

giphy.gif

Hopefully we can string 4 quarters together against the Hawks and be competitive. From the last preseason game against the Cats I'd have;-

out: Luey, Brown, Kelly, Baguley, Begley
In: Bellcho, Hartley, Hocking

Ambrose Hartley Gleeson
Goddard Hurley McGrath
Zakka Watson Colyer
Langford Daniher Parish
Fantasia Stewart Walla

Smack Heppell ZMerrett

Stanton Laverde Hocking Bellcho

Others who may come into play would be- Green, Hooker, Francis, Dea, McKenna

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully we can string 4 quarters together against the Hawks and be competitive. From the last preseason game against the Cats I'd have;-

out: Luey, Brown, Kelly, Baguley, Begley
In: Bellcho, Hartley, Hocking

Ambrose Hartley Gleeson
Goddard Hurley McGrath
Zakka Watson Colyer
Langford Daniher Parish
Fantasia Stewart Walla

Smack Heppell ZMerrett

Stanton Laverde Hocking Bellcho

Others who may come into play would be- Green, Hooker, Francis, Dea, McKenna

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Bellchambers is available then there's no way McKernan should be the number 1 ruckman (even if Belly is underdone), for mine:
B: Ambrose - Hartley - Baguley
HB: Goddard - Hurley - Gleeson
C: Colyer - Watson - Zaharakis
R: Bellchambers (if fit) - Heppell - Z.Merrett
HF: Langford - Daniher - McDonald-Tipungwuti
F: Fantasia - Hooker - Stewart

I/C: Stanton - Kelly - Laverde (if fit) - Parish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back