Round One C/VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say that R1 is pretty tasty. Well done AFL. IMO Captain has to come out of:

Sydney at home against Port.
TMitch v Bombers
Gold Coast V Brisbane has some interesting options. (Martin/Beams/Rocky/GAJ)
Goldy V Vardy

Must say that R1 is pretty tasty. Well done AFL. IMO Captain has to come out of:

Sydney at home against Port.
TMitch v Bombers
Gold Coast V Brisbane has some interesting options. (Martin/Beams/Rocky/GAJ)
Goldy V Vardy
The huge scores usually come from close, contested matches

Fyfe v Danger is so juicy, I think they'll both go 125, one of them 150

The huge scores usually come from close, contested matches

Fyfe v Danger is so juicy, I think they'll both go 125, one of them 150

The fact that Danger and Fyfe are facing of at the end of Round 1 makes the VC pretty interesting. At least it is out of the way.

Not sure I have the cohunas but am half tempted to go VC Beams (New captain/ Coach etc). If that goes pear shaped then Fyfe or Danger roll of the dice.

Some more.

Cripps V Dusty
Treloar V Bont
NRoo at Etihad

Hmm, I'm tempted to put Witts as R3.

It will mean no loophole option, but I feel cash generation could be hard this year, so I want every line working for me.
And anyway, by Rd 2 I'll probably have 5 rookies dropped and 3 injuries...

I can't remember too many times I actually used a loophole last year anyway, most of the time it was just Danger/Pendles without much disappointment from either.

The fact that Danger and Fyfe are facing of at the end of Round 1 makes the VC pretty interesting. At least it is out of the way.

Not sure I have the cohunas but am half tempted to go VC Beams (New captain/ Coach etc). If that goes pear shaped then Fyfe or Danger roll of the dice.

Some more.

Cripps V Dusty
Treloar V Bont
NRoo at Etihad
I mentioned Beams above somewhere as well. I think it'll be a close, scrappy match where he can get 20 contested touches and go huge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm never choosing a Thursday or Friday night VC again. In 2016, almost every.single VC scrub i chose on Friday at the time did crap. Even Pendles let me down on one or two occasions. Danger is the exception to this rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back