round one - who do you think will be in

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a bit predictable but who do you think will be the "new" starters in the North lineup in round one. I'd suggest the obvious ones: Rocca, Harris, D. Smith and Sinclair. I also think that Olarenshaw might get a guernsey with the temporary loss of King, Abraham and Harvey. Pratt and Petrie might be the emergencies but may yet challenge for a spot.

You'd almost be tempted to put Petrie in because Burton would not be match fit, would he?

Harris, Smith, Rocca, and Sinclair will in the side....not sure about Olarenshaw. If Daniel Motlop does well in the next couple of games, he could sneak into the side.

Now, a question, if Harris, Smith, Petrie, and D.Motlop all start, when was the last time North had 4 debut players lining up in the same game?

B : Archer Martyn Pickett
HB : Makepeace McCartney Colbert
C : Simpson Stevens Clayton
HF : McLaren Carey Grant
F : S.Motlop Rocca Lange
R : McKernan Blakey Sinclair
IC : Rawlings Harris D.Smith Petrie

who really cares.
why do u people call the kangaroos north melbourne. They aint known as north melbourne nemore.
They play there home games at 3 home grounds now, marnika oval, scg and the mcg.
But I think wayne carey will snap his leg at the 23 minute mark of the 3rd quater in round 1 against essendon.
at that stage essendon will be 12.9.81 to kangas 9.8.62.
If you think im weird.
wait and see.

Olarenshaw might be a show because of his "experience". Nonetheless Petrie could be a chance. Rawlings I would think is a certainty.

Originally posted by Phil Macrackon:

If you think im weird.
wait and see.

We don't have to wait to see that you're weird.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Phil Macrackon:
why do u people call the kangaroos north But I think wayne carey will snap his leg B]

I think you're mother will snap her neck when climbing off you after riding you too hard.

Originally posted by Malibu:
I think you're mother will snap her neck when climbing off you after riding you too hard.

Hardi-har-har Malibu. Its not even round one yet & the mutha-sledging is rife.

You go, girl!

The sad thing is that this actually is a 14 year old kid, you only have to read his profile to know that he probably is for real, after all who would give out that much info, his email address is a bit of a worry though. He does follow the Bulldogs, so how many would they have on BF now. And he is a right little pain in the ass.

I reckon the team will look like this :
Pickett martyn Archer
Makepeace McCartney Blakey
Sinclair Simpson Rawlings
Motlop Carey Colbert
D. Smith Rocca Grant
McKernan Harris Stevens
Petrie Clayton L. Smith/Lange Pratt
I believe another tall is needed but I don't think Lange has done enough and L.Smith will probably not get in so maybe them, maybe another.
I think a strong running brigade is needed as we have lost three of our quickest.
MOTI.

A smokee - Lindsay Smith. A bloke who might sneak under the guard, however, would still like to see him develop a bit more.

I'd love to see us blood a few kids, but mot too many. I think our side will differ from the Ansett cup teams. Guys like D.Smith & Harris are dead certs, Ainley is another who may be considered in the absence of King - and my tip for further on this year - Mark Hilton to be promoted to the senir list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
woah Malibu...pickin up some Spidey talk there eh well i am shocked...u go girrrrl/footy ****!

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

Spidey, I picked this demaning sort of talk up years ago from my 4 older brothers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back