Round Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Shimmer

Debutant
Feb 4, 2008
Wodonga
AFL Club
Essendon
Played Wahgunyah on the weekend and in seniors and seconds they were very competetive, and should push most good sides.
Looks like Thurgoona slipped up after pushing mitta the week before. I told you all not to sleep on chiltern (especially everyone who picked them to finish last or 2nd last)
Predictably Mitta beat Barny but by the score looks like it was a good free flowing game ( not mittas style)
Yack continued their resurgence against a dissapointing saints side as did Tallangatta against the equally dissappointing cats.
The suprise of the round ( to everyone but me i'd guess) is Dederang beating Beechworth. it seems they are struggling to beat the better sides in the comp and look a 5th - 8th team again.
It seems the only ones talking up beechworth are beechworth!

Hopefully this is a good wrap of the weeks play and we'll try to do it every week.

SugarRay11

Senior List
Feb 12, 2008
Beechworth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manly Sea Eagles
Played Wahgunyah on the weekend and in seniors and seconds they were very competetive, and should push most good sides.
Looks like Thurgoona slipped up after pushing mitta the week before. I told you all not to sleep on chiltern (especially everyone who picked them to finish last or 2nd last)
Predictably Mitta beat Barny but by the score looks like it was a good free flowing game ( not mittas style)
Yack continued their resurgence against a dissapointing saints side as did Tallangatta against the equally dissappointing cats.
The suprise of the round ( to everyone but me i'd guess) is Dederang beating Beechworth. it seems they are struggling to beat the better sides in the comp and look a 5th - 8th team again.
It seems the only ones talking up beechworth are beechworth!
Hopefully this is a good wrap of the weeks play and we'll try to do it every week.

actually I'm from Beechworth and not 1 person up here has said anything like that,

We know we have a long way to go, and it's early in the season so don't count us out yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back