Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's his mum she looks younger than kane but it's his old mans wife anyway

244276-nicole-cornes.jpg

nicole-6232445.gif

Isn't she that airhead who stood for parliament a few years back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

captain blood 17 you need to find the photo of Ken Hinkley in the deck chair not coaching during NAB

Yeah, geez, where have i got that one? Great call.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Hey you lot this was a good thread, congrats on the win. We completed spudded up that game! Richmond get to keep the Chappy Cup for another year.

Stick it up the Bombres at your Dreamtime game and good luck getting them to your banter thread- we found them a pretty humourless lot when we were trying to get the Ryder trade done. They didn't like any of our drug jokes either. Don't know what their problem is.

See you next year- pretty sure you won't be seeing us in the finals this year. :footy:

Hey you lot this was a good thread, congrats on the win. We completed spudded up that game! Richmond get to keep the Chappy Cup for another year.

Stick it up the Bombres at your Dreamtime game and good luck getting them to your banter thread- we found them a pretty humourless lot when we were trying to get the Ryder trade done. They didn't like any of our drug jokes either. Don't know what their problem is.

See you next year- pretty sure you won't be seeing us in the finals this year. :footy:
I dunno. If you read their board after the verdict they were enjoying drug jokes. Now not so much. Can't work out why. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back